Star’s 2024 365 or is it 366?

4/20
Moss on a rock.
IMG_2583.jpeg

4/23
After a brief appearance over at ubbyisis Eva’s Playground I’m here in my own thread (I hope) to say this is what I accomplished mobile photography wise. Otherwise I accomplished many other things including posting in the wrong thread. :rolleyes:
IMG_0556.jpeg

4/23
After a brief appearance over at ubbyisis Eva’s Playground I’m here in my own thread (I hope) to say this is what I accomplished mobile photography wise. Otherwise I accomplished many other things including posting in the wrong thread. :rolleyes:
View attachment 201211
There is no such thing as “posting in the wrong thread.” The proper response is “I meant to do that.”

4/26
Today was our last day at the museum, at least for the summer. They are starting a construction process, and Jeanie has so much going on in her life, it’s overwhelming her. As for me, I started volunteering the week after I retired and am looking forward to having the summer off, at least. So, for my parting images, instead of old news, I thought I’d show some old prices.
IMG_2616.jpeg

IMG_2225.jpeg

4/26
Today was our last day at the museum, at least for the summer. They are starting a construction process, and Jeanie has so much going on in her life, it’s overwhelming her. As for me, I started volunteering the week after I retired and am looking forward to having the summer off, at least. So, for my parting images, instead of old news, I thought I’d show some old prices.
View attachment 201230
View attachment 201231
The product placement of the Lark cigarettes amidst the produce! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom