sinnerjohn

IOTM WInner - April 2022
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Onsite
Project Page
I like the chatter that goes with MobiTog as well as the super awesome images that the talented folk post.
So I decided to start a Tuesday thread where each week I'll ask some random stuff, and as many of you that want to answer can and hey, we may get to know even more about each other :thumbs:
(hint.....you can be as serious as you want)

Simple :sneaky: questions this week to get us going....

1. If you could elect someone to govern your country (and not a politician) who would you elect. Tell us your country.

2. What is your definition of "infinity"

3. If you could be a "sound" what sound would you be?

4. If you could see the world in only one color which would it be (with all the different hues)

5. Are rabbits useful?

1- I'd have to go with a retired politician and elect Barack Obama (USA)
2- Never ending, of course
3-I would be the sound of bacon sizzling. To me, that's a very comforting sound.
4-Purple, my favorite color
5-Sure, they're cute and fluffy and we need more cute and fluffy in the world right now!

I like the chatter that goes with MobiTog as well as the super awesome images that the talented folk post.
So I decided to start a Tuesday thread where each week I'll ask some random stuff, and as many of you that want to answer can and hey, we may get to know even more about each other :thumbs:

1. If you could elect someone to govern your country (and not a politician) who would you elect. Tell us your country.

4. If you could see the world in only one color which would it be (with all the different hues)

5. Are rabbits useful?

What a great idea!

1. Now I've had to think hard about this one. Dame Judy Dench. She's had loads of practice at being important (Queen Victoria, M), and isn't she marvellous. UK.
2. Outer space
3. I'd like to be a lovely resonant bell, but Rog would probably say a squawk!
4. Yellow. When we did yellow in the MCC I loved seeing it all on the home page - it really cheered me.
5. Yes. Unfortunately for them, they are fodder for birds of prey and foxes. But they are also very cute, as Lisa said. Oh, and Benson loves chasing them (just chasing, he has no idea what to do if they stop).

I feel that these answers give a deep insight into my psyche. Use the information wisely John.:mobibabe:

Last edited:

5. Are rabbits useful?
Nice change from the normal iMage type threads John... :thumbs:

1. Woger Wabbit... :whistle:

2. Nag, nag, nag - on, and on, and onnnnnnn... :sneaky:

3. The Sound of Silence... :sleep:

4. Guess??? ... :rog:

5. All creatures, great and small, ARE... :D

1. I like the direction Lisa went, but strictly following the non-politician thing, I'd elect me. However I would need advisors: Barack Obama, Jimmy Carter, (as long as we're just speculating) Martin Luther King. I'd grab a couple of my favorite suffragettes, too. Susan B Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton, also Sacajawea. Lastly, I'd throw in Jon Stewart to keep it real, or not real, his choice. (USA)

2. A figure 8 with no exit ramp.

3. A Batman ZOWIE! Them, I could be seen and heard.
IMG_3964.JPG

4. Gold, a twofer, yellow and brown.

5. Certainly, just ask a fox.

Last edited:
1. I like the direction Lisa went, but strictly following the non-politician thing, I'd elect me. However I would need advisors: Barack Obama, Jimmy Carter, (as long as we're just speculating) Martin Luther King. I'd grab a couple of my favorite suffragettes, too. Susan B Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton, also Sacajawea. Lastly, I'd throw in Jon Stewart to keep it real, or not real, his choice. (USA)

2. A figure 8 with no exit ramp.

3. A Batman ZOWIE! Them, I could be seen and heard.
View attachment 99051

4. Gold, a twofer, yellow and brown.

5. Certainly, just ask a fox.
Great idea on #1!!

Malala Yousafzai - I'm in the USA, but maybe she would consider it - we could sure use her wisdom and heart. :inlove:

That's a tricky one... Perhaps endless black holes in space, one into the other.

Wind blowing through the trees (but not at hurricane level :eek: )

At the moment, lavender

5. Are rabbits useful?
I believe all beings have purpose. "Useful" though kind of suggests they need to have a use or purpose to humans, which I believe is how we've come to decimate this planet. The question might be better stated, are humans useful to rabbits??

What a great idea!

1. Now I've had to think hard about this one. Dame Judy Dench. She's had loads of practice at being important (Queen Victoria, M), and isn't she marvellous. UK.
2. Outer space
3. I'd like to be a lovely resonant bell, but Rog would probably say a squawk!
4. Yellow. When we did yellow in the MCC I loved seeing it all on the home page - it really cheered me.
5. Yes. Unfortunately for them, they are fodder for birds of prey and foxes. But they are also very cute, as Lisa said. Oh, and Benson loves chasing them (just chasing, he has no idea what to do if they stop).

I feel that these answers give a deep insight into my psyche. Use the information wisely John.:mobibabe:
Yes, I thought of Judy Dench first and then thought of how imposing Maggie Smith was in Downton Abbey.

I'd elect me. However I would need advisors: Barack Obama, Jimmy Carter, (as long as we're just speculating) Martin Luther King. I'd grab a couple of my favorite suffragettes, too. Susan B Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton, also Sacajawea. Lastly, I'd throw in Jon Stewart to keep it real, or not real, his choice. (USA)
Brilliant, all of them. :D

Malala Yousafzai - I'm in the USA, but maybe she would consider it - we could sure use her wisdom and heart. :inlove:

That's a tricky one... Perhaps endless black holes in space, one into the other.

Wind blowing through the trees (but not at hurricane level :eek: )

At the moment, lavender

5. Are rabbits useful?
I believe all beings have purpose. "Useful" though kind of suggests they need to have a use or purpose to humans, which I believe is how we've come to decimate this planet. The question might be better stated, are humans useful to rabbits??
Lavender - yeah, lovely.

5. Are rabbits useful?
And yours??

I'd have loved to name a woman but we in England have never had a lot of success with women leaders.......so I'll opt for Nelson Mandela.
The bit after the stars.
A train whistle in the distance on a warm summer night slowly making its way through the cornfields of the mid-west USA y'all.
4. If you could see the world in only one colour which would it be (with all the different hues)
Blue of course.
5. Are rabbits useful?
If it had been wasps not rabbits we'd have all said nah kill em all, but bunnies? Cute fluffy sweet, vermin, pests? I'd say yes they have several uses. Loveable pets and part of the food chain. Me, I'd never eat one, just personal choice.

If it had been wasps not rabbits we'd have all said nah kill em all
Nope, not me. I don't discriminate. I really don't mind wasps... leave them alone and they'll leave you alone. (I had a big one in my apartment this summer - no idea how he got in. Caught him in a jar and sent him back out.)

Okay, no, I take that back. MOSQUITOS. Those are the only things I would gladly wipe off the earth. :barf:

I'd have loved to name a woman but we in England have never had a lot of success with women leaders......
Thatcher was immensely successful. I disagreed with almost everything she did but I think she was an effective leader that wielded power well.
For a woman leader, I'd elect Sandi Toksvig.

Last edited:
David Suzuki - Canada. It's time for the environment to lead with solid scientific background. Politicians have continuously proven they don't know enough not to screw things up by placing short term economic gain over long term ecological survival. Their time has expired.

Unbounded by time, space, or definition.

The melodious sound of a gently babbling brook. Not well timed, considering the excesses of water in many places around the world right now.

4. If you could see the world in only one color which would it be (with all the different hues).
After the first couple of seconds when I recite my favourite colour of the moment - green, no, blue, no, sky-blue-pink, I quickly shift to realizing what would be the implications of a monocolour world.
Life as we know it is in full "living colour" and anything less implies the end time.

5. Are rabbits useful?
Absolutely! All organisms play some essential role in the ecosystem, although I can say with some certainty that humans cannot even pretend to have sufficient knowledge to be able to make any pronouncement on the usefulness of other species. I'm afraid to say that, in the grand scheme of things, rabbits are probably more useful than humans.
Make no mistake, the continued existence of humans on earth is not in doubt. We will disappear as surely as the dinosaurs but it will be our own stupid fault. The shame of it is the number of blameless species we will drag down with us.
If there is any species whose sudden disappearance would have only positive outcome for the Earth it would be humans. Even so, it will take a very long time for the evidence of our meddling to be undone.

David Suzuki - Canada. It's time for the environment to lead with solid scientific background. Politicians have continuously proven they don't know enough not to screw things up by placing short term economic gain over long term ecological survival. Their time has expired.

Unbounded by time, space, or definition.

The melodious sound of a gently babbling brook. Not well timed, considering the excesses of water in many places around the world right now.

4. If you could see the world in only one color which would it be (with all the different hues).
After the first couple of seconds when I recite my favourite colour of the moment - green, no, blue, no, sky-blue-pink, I quickly shift to realizing what would be the implications of a monocolour world.
Life as we know it is in full "living colour" and anything less implies the end time.

5. Are rabbits useful?
Absolutely! All organisms play some essential role in the ecosystem, although I can say with some certainty that humans cannot even pretend to have sufficient knowledge to be able to make any pronouncement on the usefulness of other species. I'm afraid to say that, in the grand scheme of things, rabbits are probably more useful than humans.
Make no mistake, the continued existence of humans on earth is not in doubt. We will disappear as surely as the dinosaurs but it will be our own stupid fault. The shame of it is the number of blameless species we will drag down with us.
If there is any species whose sudden disappearance would have only positive outcome for the Earth it would be humans. Even so, it will take a very long time for the evidence of our meddling to be undone.
#1 - YES!!!

#4 - I know, I thought of that too... how weird it would be seeing everything in one color. :alien:

#5 - YES YES YES Couldn't agree more with everything you said. You said what I was trying to say in my response.

Hey, what about the rest of the questions.:)
Well as you've asked:

What ever it says in the dictionary

Don't know

If you can only see one colour then I'm not sure it matters what it is, without other colours for comparison then it's only monochrome. (Green if I'm pushed)

5. Are rabbits useful?
No, when I need something doing I can't do myself I never ask a rabbit.

Back
Top Bottom