terse fragments

It's very 70s looking to me (maybe because of the colors?) so that might be part of why I love it.
I did another paler version that I posted on instagram. I haven't been able to decide which I like better or if they're pretty much the same.

IMG_9542.JPG

I did another paler version that I posted on instagram. I haven't been able to decide which I like better or if they're pretty much the same.

View attachment 84181
This is lovely, but has a very different feel to the other. If one was wallpaper, this would be the inside cover of a lovely book.

The day after the Day of the Dead

FullSizeRender.jpg

On the day after the Día de Muertos celebration in Santa Cruz, I went for a walk through Evergreen Cemetery, the oldest in Santa Cruz, where the final procession had ended up. The cemetery has been cleaned up and restored in the past year, and on this day it was still strewn with orange and yellow flowers from the day before.

The day after the Day of the Dead

View attachment 84221

On the day after the Día de Muertos celebration in Santa Cruz, I went for a walk through Evergreen Cemetery, the oldest in Santa Cruz, where the final procession had ended up. The cemetery has been cleaned up and restored in the past year, and on this day it was still strewn with orange and yellow flowers from the day before.

Looks like a beautiful cemetary...

Only somewhere warm would you find someone reading poetry outside without any clothes on their top half. There's only about two days a year over here where that might be possible.

Yes, I like the little play on words with the title and the image - very clever - and I love the image too.

Back
Top Bottom