terse fragments

BE497A7C-1E78-4C4E-BDCB-6FCD3AABFDA4.jpeg

A different agave, and in color this time

Same cats! Ours was found at a thrift store and has different, homemade it looks like.
My friends won this at an auction and gave it to me. :smirkcat: One of those instances that have occurred during my lifetime, that, because I love cats people think I want CAT STUFF. o_O But I've actually grown to quite like it.

5F05BB63-02C6-4F97-AA3B-EE0F02F36FB3.jpeg

My first day out with the iPhone 14 Pro. This was taken with the 0.5x ultrawide lens, which I think may turn out to be more useful that I expected. Mostly just feeling things out today. I like the 3x telephoto lens and find the difference between it and the 2x lens on my iPhone Xs is quite noticeable. Don't have any opinion yet on ProRaw, 48mp captures, and other fancy stuff, but I do find from my first few random shots that the originals seem to have less digital noise. Today I was shooting mostly with Halide, but I think I'll work with the native cam for a while.

In the native camera app, it should be on the screen just above the shutter button. 0.5x is the ultrawide, 1x is the standard lens, 2x uses the standard lens but crops a 12mp image out of the center of a 48mp original, and 3x is the telephoto lens.
Wow!!!! It makes makes my whole house fit in the image! :eek: It squishes things a bit as that coffee table is square, but it's still pretty cool.
1CA7D5CF-9A10-492E-A584-095F4BD4306F.jpeg

This was taken with the 0.5x ultrawide lens, which I think may turn out to be more useful that I expected.
I find I use it more than expected. Suprisingly, like RoseCat Catherine, I use indoors often, especially to show a cool venue. It includes so much you don’t have to take a picture of this area and that area.

Yes and yes. The autofocus for the ultrawide is new with the 14, I think. No problems with it so far. Early days, though. With technology, there always seems to be something somewhere, no matter what the tool or the company :rolleyes::lmao:
My wide angle is slightly shallower at 0.7 and doesn't have autofocus, but hey I have 4x optical zoom ;)

Back
Top Bottom