The Architecture/Design Thread

View attachment 50548

The Los Angeles Public Library Main Hall
Designed by Bertrand Grosvnor Goodhue & Lee Lawrie

"To most people, the Los Angeles Public Library is nothing more than a functional building, which happens to be beautifully ornamented. When one understands the occult symbolism displayed around the complex, the Library turns into a temple of illumination, dedicated to occult mysteries and Masonic principles. It is a celebration of the accomplishments of the luciferian elite and of the prevailing of its occult philosophy. The fact that the library is dedicated to secret societies, despite the fact that the LAPL is publicly funded, tells volumes about the true nature of America’s power."

If true, I love this building even more.

Read more at http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinister...-angeles-central-library/#A220yhESImmVMb14.99

Shot with VividHDR
What a great image and I love the story behind the symbolism!

image.jpg

Super Stop N Shop, Vermont

iPhone native

Congrats on the new phone Lazaro - its looks like its working well for you ! Great shot !

Thanks guys. I have to say I'm very happy with the 5C on so many levels. And with my belief that the 6 will be bringing an overdue mpg and in house OS editing upgrade it was the right price for a phone I'll have for a year should me crystal ball be correct.

Btw, I tested the lumia 1020. I think the camera is great. But without quality apps, and, most importantly, a 3-5 sec shutter lag between shots, the choice became easy.

Thanks guys. I have to say I'm very happy with the 5C on so many levels. And with my belief that the 6 will be bringing an overdue mpg and in house OS editing upgrade it was the right price for a phone I'll have for a year should me crystal ball be correct.

Btw, I tested the lumia 1020. I think the camera is great. But without quality apps, and, most importantly, a 3-5 sec shutter lag between shots, the choice became easy.
:thumbs: Gotta agree... Apple Rules. :sneaky: :D

Century City, CA
iPhone 5C PC7
This is simply brilliant Laz... :notworthy:

The structure, composition, tones, everything just works so well, good job... :D

Interesting take on the 5C & 1020 comparison, but good choice in the end... :rog:

Another couple of gorgeous works Laz... :thumbs:

I particularly like 'Montreal' where everything has come together exceptionally well imhgo... :D

Back
Top Bottom