**The Festive Thread!** Post your Holiday images here!

Toy Soldier was located next to an amazing tree in Mt. Dora, FL. The tree had thousands of lights that could change many different colors and was synchronized by a computer. Effects were created with Bad Camera; Leme Cam where tilt shift and Dark Forest were applied; and FX PhotoStudio where adjustments were made to saturation and effects Pencil Paint 2 and Dirty Picture 1 were applied.
View attachment 5662
Love it Reed!! Great edit!

Reed said:
Toy Soldier was located next to an amazing tree in Mt. Dora, FL. The tree had thousands of lights that could change many different colors and was synchronized by a computer. Effects were created with Bad Camera; Leme Cam where tilt shift and Dark Forest were applied; and FX PhotoStudio where adjustments were made to saturation and effects Pencil Paint 2 and Dirty Picture 1 were applied.

Love this! You need to use this as a Christmas card!

In FL, they wrap the trunks of palm trees with holiday lights. I ran this photo through Missoni Art and then the night vision effect in FX PhotoStudio.

image-25253886.png

Reed said:
In FL, they wrap the trunks of palm trees with holiday lights. I ran this photo through Missoni Art and then the night vision effect in FX PhotoStudio.

Great abstract!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

This beautiful Poinsettia Tree was located outside of the Woodside Hospice House. I was there for a friend's memorial service. Hospice is such a wonderful organization. If you have any money or things to donate, you couldn't find a better organization to give to. Photo was taken in iPhone; post processed in GrungetasticHD and Iris. Finally, the effects of Atlantic Beach and Rusted Metal 2 were applied in FX PhotoStudio.

image-404216304.png

Reed said:
This beautiful Poinsettia Tree was located outside of the Woodside Hospice House. I was there for a friend's memorial service. Hospice is such a wonderful organization. If you have any money or things to donate, you couldn't find a better organization to give to. Photo was taken in iPhone; post processed in GrungetasticHD and Iris. Finally, the effects of Atlantic Beach and Rusted Metal 2 were applied in FX PhotoStudio.

Lovely Reed

Reed said:

Very pretty Reed and you are so very right about Hospice!!

lisamjw said:
Very pretty Reed and you are so very right about Hospice!!

Thanks Lisa. I am so thankful for Hospice as they now provide services to my Dad who is suffering from Alzheimer's. Can't say enough good things about them.

Back
Top Bottom