The MobiTog Staffroom...

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
We have recently had conversations with long-time MobiStaffers Richard & Darren (richardcb & Darren@RI) regarding their continued roles as MobiTog Staff. They both confirmed they have other life commitments currently interfering with their ability to properly fulfill the role of Staff and have not recently been able to spend a great deal, if any, time within the community.

The upshot is; both have agreed to step down as MobiTog Staff representatives, albeit sadly and reluctantly. Subsequently, both Richard & Darren have been deservedly awarded the much sought after MobiVeteran Badge of Honour.

Richard and Darren asked if we would pass on their thanks to everyone during their time as Staff, but did threaten suggest they may well be back... :whistle:

We have, needless to say, thanked them both, sincerely, for their long service, dedication, past commitment and extremely significant and very much appreciated contributions to MobiTog, during our past times of growth and challenge in our chosen sector. We suggested we will be extremely happy to see them about in the community, whenever their life commitments allow in the future... :thumbs:

Thanks also to all our wonderful Mobi Staff & MobiMembers all, for your continued support and involvement with the MobiFamily, your inputs are much appreciated and treasured by me ‘n Matt, THANK YOU... :inlove:

Rog & Matt... :rog:

We have recently had conversations with long-time MobiStaffers Richard & Darren (richardcb & Darren@RI) regarding their continued roles as MobiTog Staff. They both confirmed they have other life commitments currently interfering with their ability to properly fulfill the role of Staff and have not recently been able to spend a great deal, if any, time within the community.

The upshot is; both have agreed to step down as MobiTog Staff representatives, albeit sadly and reluctantly. Subsequently, both Richard & Darren have been deservedly awarded the much sought after MobiVeteran Badge of Honour.

Richard and Darren asked if we would pass on their thanks to everyone during their time as Staff, but did threaten suggest they may well be back... :whistle:

We have, needless to say, thanked them both, sincerely, for their long service, dedication, past commitment and extremely significant and very much appreciated contributions to MobiTog, during our past times of growth and challenge in our chosen sector. We suggested we will be extremely happy to see them about in the community, whenever their life commitments allow in the future... :thumbs:

Thanks also to all our wonderful Mobi Staff & MobiMembers all, for your continued support and involvement with the MobiFamily, your inputs are much appreciated and treasured by me ‘n Matt, THANK YOU... :inlove:

Rog & Matt... :rog:
You will be missed! Big hugs to you both!

Yes, sorely missed.

I did so enjoy the technical/software discussions that you instigated, richardcb , learnt a lot from these! Will you be around for the discussion of this year’s Apple offerings? Are you in the market for a new iphone?

I hope we will still hear from you both at some point. Best wishes.

Thank you richardcb Richard and Darren@RI Darren for all of your hard work on behalf of Mobitog. Hopefully, you’ll still be popping into Mobi because we’ll miss you if you don’t. Richard, you were always the crowd-appointed “leader” of our Mobi Meets, a big responsibility with such an unruly bunch. I hope we’ll see you at the next one, whenever that is.

Yes, sorely missed.

I did so enjoy the technical/software discussions that you instigated, richardcb , learnt a lot from these! Will you be around for the discussion of this year’s Apple offerings? Are you in the market for a new iphone?

I hope we will still hear from you both at some point. Best wishes.

And who could forget Richard’s Hipsta Trello Board ?

Best wishes to both richardcb and Darren@RI. I follow Darren and Family on Facebook so will likely keep up with him a bit more.

I don’t know how to do that since AppZapp disappeared. And who saw that coming ?

Well we knew that AppZapp was going for some time when the only app running was their iphone app and with the privacy issues in Europe coming. I really hope they come back but....

Like terse I also check with AppShopper and I use https://appsliced.co/ which is you sign up for the newsletter you get a message every day as well as a weekly one.

Back
Top Bottom