ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Dying tulip

At 22:35. Beautiful summer night except for the mosquitos

PicTapGo (my new favourite app for quick edits)

8AA9F844-DFF6-47F2-96AE-1E49586CB283.jpeg

Best game ever :thumbs: :D

Take tons of flower photos without thinking too much. Afterwards go through them and scrutinise them for details you had no idea of at the capture because you couldn’t see them on the sunlit phone display.

Yesterday I took many photos of columbines but didn’t watch them closely until now. I remember I saw the cool dandelion parachutists dancing around the flower, but I had no idea that there were also a bug with wings and a spider

3A2EF73F-D0C5-401E-97C1-73F8DA0F2CF1.jpeg

97AA1A34-B192-44CB-99DC-E6D62C3DC5E1.jpeg

overview:

606C7465-C230-46D3-86A5-0AE960E2128D.jpeg

A dying tulip at dusk that reminds me of Cohen’s beautiful song

Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin
Dance me through the panic till I'm gathered safely in
Lift me like an olive branch and be my homeward dove
Dance me to the end of love

CA2C3F0A-976D-47C1-915F-DF7D5BDB43A3.jpeg

Looks quite miserable but I think he had fun :)

Got some photos from the staff at Linus’ place. Yesterday they to a trip to a nearby lake. I think his clothing is remarkably mixed when it comes to patterns :D And he doesn’t even look happy…. Wrong photographer I guess:whistle:

Shot with Linus’ iPod. I’ve edited with Pic-Tap~Go and Toon camera and then Image Blend

27CC14E2-AE65-4409-A9EB-9D97AB6FC0A6.jpeg

original
2171E044-166E-4A95-B88C-070C017183B1.jpeg

Looks quite miserable but I think he had fun :)

Got some photos from the staff at Linus’ place. Yesterday they to a trip to a nearby lake. I think his clothing is remarkably mixed when it comes to patterns :D And he doesn’t even look happy…. Wrong photographer I guess:whistle:

Shot with Linus’ iPod. I’ve edited with Pic-Tap~Go and Toon camera and then Image Blend

View attachment 167959
original
View attachment 167960

Very Hawaiian.. and I agree he does look slightly miffed

So many thoughts right now that my head is bursting :eek: :D

Today we took a trip for checking up a house that’s out for sale…. - see link below the crazy pic I did in Picsart just to cool down

71AA6943-F1E5-4A13-A1A9-99751098A67C.jpeg

the house in an old cottage in the middle of nowhere - where we live now is city-like in comparison see here

Today we took a trip for checking up a house that’s out for sale…. - see link below the crazy pic I did in Picsart just to cool down

View attachment 168080

the house in an old cottage in the middle of nowhere - where we live now is city-like in comparison see here
The property looks beautiful, only $228000 Aussie. looks small though.

View attachment 168080

Very cute house. Seeing the Swedish words flashing on the screen made me feel like I was reading an IKEA catalogue :D
And I can now say 2 words in Swedish: sovrum and kök, most important parts of a house!

View attachment 168080

Oh my goodness, that is such a beautiful house and area! those trees - I can here the birds singing from here! Woodpeckers, nuthatches - you’d have them all in your garden. AND we could come and stay!!! :lol: Buy it!

Oh my goodness, that is such a beautiful house and area! those trees - I can here the birds singing from here! Woodpeckers, nuthatches - you’d have them all in your garden. AND we could come and stay!!! :lol: Buy it!
We really don’t know what to do :alien: The problem is there is no fiber AND also the mobile signals are weak there. I don’t think it’s possible to manage without a good internet connection. It’s not just my photo mania. You need the internet for almost everything. We are searching for alternative solutions…. Would be great having a MobiMeet up there:)

How I felt this morning

Three hours of sleep each and every night isn’t really enough. I love watching the sunrise though. Linus is coming here for the first time since May and it would have been great to be prepared with some extra energy for Mr Bean and the Balkan pop :D

Flexture

27E42EE3-D2C5-402B-9F16-BD296DD35125.png

Back
Top Bottom