Victory Monument, Bangkok

Jasongag

MobiLurver
Real Name
Jason
Device
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1461739524.036755.jpg

Painting in Procreate based on mashup of four photos I took last night. I'm thinking might do a series in this style

Just beautiful, Jason. And yes just begging to become a series !

Edit: can't wait to see your first art feature in the Aust weekend mag. Told you I'm going to start buying it again if you're writing in it. I used to love the Weekend Aust.

Btw for non-Australians (IE the other 99.9999 % of Mobi membership) Jason's new position (I don't know the correct word for job-for-which-his-head-has-been-hunted) is at The National Newspaper. And for people like me who don't *do* geography very well, Aust & USA are comparable size land mass-wise. (You'd have to do some cutting and pasting with bits of paper to account for all the US states, but you get the picture).

Thanks guys. Sorry for double post. Not sure how that happened. For some reason the girl walking towards camera reminded me of the famous crying naked napalm girl from the Vietnamese war. Incidentally my gf's mum is Vietnamese and lost her twin sister in the war.

Edit: can't wait to see your first art feature in the Aust weekend mag. Told you I'm going to start buying it again if you're writing in it. I used to love the Weekend Aust.

Btw for non-Australians (IE the other 99.9999 % of Mobi membership) Jason's new position (I don't know the correct word for job-for-which-his-head-has-been-hunted) is at The National Newspaper. And for people like me who don't *do* geography very well, Aust & USA are comparable size land mass-wise. (You'd have to do some cutting and pasting with bits of paper to account for all the US states, but you get the picture).

We do indeed "get the picture", but will we still be getting Jason's pictures when he's a big cheese at The Aus with no time to spare for us? :barf:

Well here's my first feature anyway. Found a great flat in Glebe and moving this Sunday. Start tomorrow officially.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/fed...tory/052d51c868022dcd8ea9d543dd587d6f?login=1

Well here's my first feature anyway. Found a great flat in Glebe and moving this Sunday. Start tomorrow officially.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/fed...tory/052d51c868022dcd8ea9d543dd587d6f?login=1

"You've reached a subscribers only article. "
Very nice of you to make some money for your new boss through your mobifriends. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sorry for declining the offer, but I wish you fun and interesting stuff for your articles and work as well as for your new place to be, Mr. Globetrotter, Sir. [emoji4]
All the best, buddy! [emoji106][emoji471][emoji177]

Edit: Are you doing articles or art-pieces there? [emoji15]
Love your art stuff and the way you do it. [emoji7]

Last edited:
"You've reached a subscribers only article. "
Very nice of you to make some money for your new boss through your mobifriends. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sorry for declining the offer, but I wish you fun and interesting stuff for your articles and work as well as for your new place to be, Mr. Globetrotter, Sir. [emoji4]
All the best, buddy! [emoji106][emoji471][emoji177]

Edit: Are you doing articles or art-pieces there? [emoji15]
Love your art stuff and the way you do it. [emoji7]

Sub editing for starters. Will write the odd piece as well

Last edited:
I do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. It's my own post lol
Have you inadvertently, or otherwise, been signed out Jason... :whistle:

If not, try signing out and logging back in... ;)

And if that does not work close the app and re-open before, lastly, deleting the app and re-downloading it... :rog:

Back
Top Bottom