Dolly Where's Dolly?

vixenscry said:
It's been raining here for a few days solid now ! My village is on flood watch ! The ground is so hard the rain water is just running off ! So I have done a watery shot of Dolly in a grotto !

Magical!!! Love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

My stalker , dolly just gets everywhere !

View attachment 14578

this is my daughters favourite nik nak shop , it sells toys , childrens books ! Lovely things for mummies and has a fab little coffee shop too ! Medieval building , long n narrow ! Think my stalker likes it too !

I think Dolly's looking for one particular book, the one with children's Nursery Rhymes in it - "Baa Baa Black Sheep"? She wants a friend!

"Cooling off in California" or "Dolly Saves the Day"

"Did you bring the beer?"
"No, it was Charlie's turn."
"No sir, I brought it last time."
"Yea and it was warm."
"You try carrying an ice chest with two hooves !"

"Now, now boys, let's just have a nice swim and we will stop at the pub on the way in to town."

image-606525129.png

"Yea and it was warm."

"Now, now boys, let's just have a nice swim and we will stop at the pub on the way in to town."

LMAO!!

This is way too much fun, is there or will there be a way to view all of the images in sequence without the comments, like a sideshow ?

notafinga said:

"Yea and it was warm."

LMAO!!!! I love this..... :D :D :D

notafinga said:
This is way too much fun, is there or will there be a way to view all of the images in sequence without the comments, like a sideshow ?

Most of them are in a photo album on the MobiTog Facebook page. :D

I'm a little behind but will get the rest on FB by Monday...

RoseCat said:
Most of them are in a photo album on the MobiTog Facebook page. :D

I'm a little behind but will get the rest on FB by Monday...

If I can find the bandwidth I might get inspired to down load all of the images and run them through Animoto to create a video. Could be fun. I just need to get mine in the queue

Hi everyone ,I have been very busy ! I have got a front shot of dolly for you to play with ! I will post it in a moment when my small daughter relinquishes my ipod :D

vixenscry said:
And the rain rain rain came down down down in rushing rising rivlets ! Ooh it's like the rain forest here in the uk !

dolly on the lawn at moor park , my husbands school ! Sporting her croc wellies and a hello kitty umbrella :D

Saw this on FB. Love it...especially her Wellies!!

vixenscry said:
And the rain rain rain came down down down in rushing rising rivlets ! Ooh it's like the rain forest here in the uk !

dolly on the lawn at moor park , my husbands school ! Sporting her croc wellies and a hello kitty umbrella :D
Hahaha!!! Great one!!

vixenscry said:
Well hello you two!!! :D

pametz said:
A star is born.
OMG...this is GREAT!!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom