Dolly Where's Dolly?

image-3587517086.png
Switzerland :D or was it Italy :D

Haven't had time to play with Dolly lately, but when you all say you are using "Blender", do you mean the app "Image Blender?"

vixenscry said:
Dolly is a great for honing your app skills ! I just loved the reflection on my toaster , so I thought dolly could take a look at herself ! I found a back shot lol ! Juxtoposed n saturated ! Snapseeded for depth n shadows

Love the colours here, gorgeous!

lkbside said:
Haven't had time to play with Dolly lately, but when you all say you are using "Blender", do you mean the app "Image Blender?"

I use Image Blender, but there's also DXP. Iris and PhotoWizard have good blending modes. Juxtapose and Superimpose for cut & paste functions, Retouch for removing unwanted elements.

RoseCat said:
Now, THIS is BRILLIANT. :D

I nearly added spots to dolly but sanity prevailed ! Ooh I love my new kettle n toaster ! They are so shiny too! :D ! Compliment gratefully accepted :D

I nearly added spots to dolly but sanity prevailed ! Ooh I love my new kettle n toaster ! They are so shiny too! :D ! Compliment gratefully accepted :D
It's the "little" things in life! I get very excited over stuff like that too... :D

RoseCat said:
It's the "little" things in life! I get very excited over stuff like that too... :D
Husband freaked out lmao ! Bit too girly for his taste ! I have a bit of a thing For red n White polka dots !

Back
Top Bottom