Mobi52 WildPlace's Project 52 - 2023

I keep trying to photograph the Hebridean sheep down the road, they are a very dark brown but i just can’t get near them!
I do miss my Sony mirrorless cam with telephoto lenses at times like these. In my case, I'd have to be able to walk on water to get close to some of the birds and marine mammals.

I do miss my Sony mirrorless cam with telephoto lenses at times like these. In my case, I'd have to be able to walk on water to get close to some of the birds and marine mammals.
Haha yes, i haven't been feeling like I can be bothered to carry the DSLR and longer lens down there, if I carry it i've often just got a small lens on unless i'm in the car (which makes a great bird hide!). I'm doing a 365 photo a day on my blog but it's not mobile phone only so on here i only do the 52

Haha yes, i haven't been feeling like I can be bothered to carry the DSLR and longer lens down there, if I carry it i've often just got a small lens on unless i'm in the car (which makes a great bird hide!). I'm doing a 365 photo a day on my blog but it's not mobile phone only so on here i only do the 52
Just added your website to my list of web sites I want to take a closer look on :)

Week 14 / 52

Great to be out and about again this week! A photo taken from my neighbours house now that we are all covid free we were able to get together for supper.

20230403_IMG_2890.JPG

Photo from my neighbour's house
20230404_Pots.JPG

Some Victorian pots that my mum gave to me last time I visited her - mum and dad used to collect bottles and they dug these up from an old Victorian rubbish dump.

Week 14 / 52

Great to be out and about again this week! A photo taken from my neighbours house now that we are all covid free we were able to get together for supper.

View attachment 191516
Photo from my neighbour's house
View attachment 191517
Some Victorian pots that my mum gave to me last time I visited her - mum and dad used to collect bottles and they dug these up from an old Victorian rubbish dump.
Glad all is better in your world, and look! Sunshine peeking through!

Back
Top Bottom