Winter around Alma

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1424990075.916738.jpg

On my way to the ski hill today. Well plowed, or perhaps you would prefer ploughed, but a bit narrower than normal. The snow bank on the left is a good 2 metres+, 7 feet high. Limits the sightseeing somewhat. The greater problem is that in a storm the wind is deflected upwards and then falls down into the gully that is the road, dumping the snow and filling in the road.

I met my daughter and her boyfriend at the ski hill today for a day of skiing. The ski hill is partway between where we each live.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1424990464.478152.jpg

So now you know what my daughter looks like, or maybe not. Here they are standing at the top of Poley Mountain with quite a big view behind them.
Just beyond them is a sharp drop off suitable only for expert skiers, or those with a death wish.

I met my daughter and her boyfriend at the ski hill today for a day of skiing. The ski hill is partway between where we each live.

View attachment 62254

So now you know what my daughter looks like, or maybe not. Here they are standing at the top of Poley Mountain with quite a big view behind them.
Just beyond them is a sharp drop off suitable only for expert skiers, or those with a death wish.
Wow, truly a kind of fairytale winter in your region. That's what i would like if off for winter holiday. - if it wouldn't be so cold. You won't believe it, but I had to sneeze several time watching your wonderful images. And I thought I'm done with my flue …
But thanks for sharing those great images! It was a pleasure to watch. :notworthy:

Skiing at Crabb Mountain, 40 minutes north of Fredericton, where my daughter lives. It sure was cold that day (Thursday), the wind was bitter. Face protection essential.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1425739578.723543.jpg

This picture is from the end of the day when some clear sky started to appear in the distance. It had been overcast all day.
iPhone 6, AutoBracket & True HDR.

Coming out of the restaurant yesterday evening in Moncton I was confronted by this enormous pile of snow. Easily over 20 feet high.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1425838579.332183.jpg

Back
Top Bottom