Younger’s Project 365 - 2022

Queen Victoria building, in downtown Sydney :)
Edited to add: It’s a gorgeous building all around, hard to know where to take a photo from. I’ll post more throughout the week :D
This is my favourite shopping centre when I’m in Sydney. Not particularly to buy stuff but just to mooch around. I tend to have something to eat here because many of them cater for GFs.

101/365
Glitché
E97336C0-9001-4582-9645-19E6BDEE983D.jpeg

What a strange building, where was this taken? ;)
In a far away island, first discovered by the Portuguese who wanted nothing with it, then invaded by dodgy brits who created havoc with the native population and now the ones who live there eat at least one of the two animals figured in their coat of arms. Very strange place indeed! :lol:

In a far away island, first discovered by the Portuguese who wanted nothing with it, then invaded by dodgy brits who created havoc with the native population and now the ones who live there eat at least one of the two animals figured in their coat of arms. Very strange place indeed! :lol:
Sounds like the plot for a fantasy novel, but needs more dragons please.

Hah, I saw the thumbnail on the front page and thought that has to be Juliana’s. My, how times have changed. Kids used to bath in my day. Is a shower any quicker? Doesn’t look like it. :lol:
It’s a mix here! I usually go in the bath with her, but sometimes she wants nothing to do with me :D those days she has a shower with her dad.

I prefer bath because it’s very hard not to get my hair wet in the shower (that’s why Mark does it), and I have so much hair that if I get it wet twice in a day it’s likely I’ll spend half of it drying my hair!

106/365
Daily remnants of the shower the night before
No edit
View attachment 179350
I can’t be in a good place today…my warped mind is picturing this as a really dark mono image ( psycho movie shower scene) with the water recoloured red and maybe a red mark on the doll to suggest a crime. ( god,I need to get off my iPad for a little while).

I can’t be in a good place today…my warped mind is picturing this as a really dark mono image ( psycho movie shower scene) with the water recoloured red and maybe a red mark on the doll to suggest a crime. ( god,I need to get off my iPad for a little while).
You know what - as soon as I saw the doll I got similar thoughts as you ric alexander :rolleyes: :D

Back
Top Bottom