Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

June 22
Fine
E14D167A-002C-4A04-9878-3C4929C0E7C5.jpeg

June 30

Had to do a virtual inspection of our house since the agents cannot come in person anymore, and when I was on my way out of the garage, noticed this beautiful old style switch :inlove:

One of my dear aunts lived in a very old house in Brazil (heritage listed-type old, not derelict :lol:) and there was a service toilet in the laundry area, behind the stairs, that I pretended to be my house when I was little, because it had a nice old wooden door and a light switch similar to this one, that in my world was the doorbell :D. Maybe it’s my aunt saying hello :) (she passed a couple of years ago)

No edit

6F99660F-2D44-4968-8A92-65E16A9E6783.jpeg

June 30

Had to do a virtual inspection of our house since the agents cannot come in person anymore, and when I was on my way out of the garage, noticed this beautiful old style switch :inlove:

One of my dear aunts lived in a very old house in Brazil (heritage listed-type old, not derelict :lol:) and there was a service toilet in the laundry area, behind the stairs, that I pretended to be my house when I was little, because it had a nice old wooden door and a light switch similar to this one, that in my world was the doorbell :D. Maybe it’s my aunt saying hello :) (she passed a couple of years ago)

No edit

View attachment 158756
What a cute childhood story :inlove: That switch really looks old, is it still functioning?

What a cute childhood story :inlove: That switch really looks old, is it still functioning?
Yes! Mark is usually the one who goes in the garage (because I didn’t save the photo I took inside it, so you won’t fully grasp the despair :lmao: ), and I never knew this switch existed

June 30

No edit

View attachment 158756
I remember those switches. We had them when I was little - made of Bakelite and mounted on wood. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom