IOTM Winner - Feb 21, Sep 22, Mar 24
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone15
Onsite
Project Page
I kicked myself for not buying Wombo Dream when you could buy a lifetime subscription but I was waiting for a monthly sub to end and then the lifetime subscription was no more. Now it’s only monthly so I switch it on now and then. I have found myself using old manipulations and FotoDa results to create some really interesting results.

The FotoDa results have been quite surprising. Sorry, I can’t remember the prompts I used but here are some of the FotoDa images put into Wombo Dream

FotoDa Image
IMG_4986.jpeg

Result: I think I probably put in Forest or something like that:
IMG_4988.jpeg

FotoDa Image
IMG_4994.jpeg

Result
IMG_4996.jpeg

That's a wonderful result. Also interesting to see how things morphed between the two, especially the upper right corner and the whole left side, which came out great.
The Ink V3 works particularly well with drawings with strong black lines and scratchy lines.

Here’s some transformations I’ve done from a FotoDa today. The prompt used in AI is Butterfly in the Flowers

The left is a FotoDa and the right is some scribbles I’ve added in Procreate
IMG_5483.jpeg

Here are two AI results. The first is using the photo as a strong influence and the second is weaker
IMG_5484.jpeg

Then I did some manipulation of the original image using VectorQ and iColorama with the resulting AI
IMG_5485.jpeg

Further AI with a weaker influence
IMG_5486.jpeg
IMG_5487.jpeg

Here’s another FotoDa from my iPad
IMG_5618.jpeg

I ran it through SuperPhoto to get this:
IMG_5628.jpeg

Then I cropped the top and ran it through WomboDream using the words Flower Power
IMG_5632.jpeg

And then just for fun I did a quick animation using Procreate to extract elements, Tagtool to animate the elements, Mugshot to animate the face and then finally Lumafusion to pull it all together.

These are all great. I tried Wombo awhile ago but it took forever. Tons of ads. And I got weird results.
I paid for a month’s subscription because I was making a logo for a friend. The results were brilliant. I have kept it going for another month just because I’m enjoying it so much but I’ll probably subscribe intermittently. There are now some much better effects if you pay. The original effects were very hit and miss and obscure but the very new ones are very good - more like MidJourney.

I’m often surprised by the FotoDa’s that work and those that don’t. I didn’t expect this one to be good but it resulted in some unusual results. It does depend on what you put in as a prompt. I used ‘Tudor Rose’ for this as there was one in the original.

IMG_5724.jpeg
IMG_5729.jpeg
IMG_5731.jpeg

24 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS

DAY 1

I thought I would do 24 days up to Christmas. I’m not going to put in any images that I find too disturbing but perhaps those that are unusual or what I find different or delightful.

The first image is for all the cat lovers. When I use the Flora V2 with a Christmas theme it often puts a cat in the image. On the limits of what I would find disturbing.

IMG_6565.jpeg

24 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS

DAY 1

I thought I would do 24 days up to Christmas. I’m not going to put in any images that I find too disturbing but perhaps those that are unusual or what I find different or delightful.

The first image is for all the cat lovers. When I use the Flora V2 with a Christmas theme it often puts a cat in the image. On the limits of what I would find disturbing.

View attachment 198250
That cat is not spoiled at all….. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom