Ann’s AI

I like something a little cozier. Eva mentioned a church and I can see that but the first thing I saw was a mall. Colors are great!
Hrmpf, Could it be you saw a mall because you american :lmao: And me a church because I'm Swedish - but no. That's impossible. Sweden is very secularized. Shopping is the modern religion, so I should have seen a mall too :facepalm:

DAY 8

Ted, terse is this you maybe? Although I don’t recognise the cat or catbird. :thinking:

IMG_6596.jpeg

Damn. How long were you sick for? Over here this latest wave seems to be quite nasty.
Still sick. It has been very nasty. Started Friday night. The headaches and chills were awful the first three days. Now it’s a sore throat and snotty nose. I’ve now given it to the DH but doesn’t look like he is so bad. It’s rife here at the moment and everybody saying it has been tough for adults and kids.

I do crossword puzzles when we get cut off from the world. Very boring too. I used to love it in my earlier life - B.I. Before Internet
I use to be a fiend at jigsaw puzzles. I‘ve had this puzzle for 6 months and it was destined to lie in the cupboard so at least it got done. It looked easy but a lot harder than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom