IOTM Winner - Feb 21, Sep 22, Mar 24
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone15
Onsite
Project Page
I’m going through a phase of doing animations on the iPad. We have a Children’s Christmas Party every year at the golf club and I’m thinking of projecting animations onto a big white sheet in the lounge as an added bit of excitement for the kids. Not sure whether my projector is strong enough but in the meantime I‘m trying a couple of animations to see what works.

I apologise that it’s a bit early for Christmas stuff but as I will be away for most of November I need to get this done now!

I’m not going into any detail at this stage about how I do it but these are the apps I use:

Photo Manipulation: Wombo Dream (so sorry I didn’t buy lifetime when I had the opportunity!), Procreate, SuperImposeX, Retouch, iColorama
Animation: Tagtool, LumaFusion, Mugshot, Glithe, Brushstroke, VectorQ
Just got SuperimposeV and Zoetropic so might use thsee too.

I’m going through a phase of doing animations on the iPad. We have a Children’s Christmas Party every year at the golf club and I’m thinking of projecting animations onto a big white sheet in the lounge as an added bit of excitement for the kids. Not sure whether my projector is strong enough but in the meantime I‘m trying a couple of animations to see what works.

I apologise that it’s a bit early for Christmas stuff but as I will be away for most of November I need to get this done now!

I’m not going into any detail at this stage about how I do it but these are the apps I use:

Photo Manipulation: Wombo Dream (so sorry I didn’t buy lifetime when I had the opportunity!), Procreate, SuperImposeX, Retouch, iColorama
Animation: Tagtool, LumaFusion, Mugshot, Glithe, Brushstroke, VectorQ
Just got SuperimposeV and Zoetropic so might use thsee too.
Wow, great animations. I guess you had great fun creating them :):thumbs:

I did. :) But it can be a bit of a rabbit hole. I should be doing other things too!:thinking:
Haha, just my thought. My first reaction was: Oh I want to create such things too. But then I thought - Hmmmm, I don’t think so. I will stay awake all night trying to learn all the new stuff. I also saw you asked Jerry about InsightFaceswap. I’m very curious about it too. But until right now I haven’t even dared searching for more info. Just did. Seems it’s free.

So I’ve purchased Procreate Dreams. Today the weather in Arizona was pretty awful so actually it was quite nice to have a relaxing day and with good internet it was an opportunity to try out the app which I have had since it came out.

I watched a very good video on YouTube by Art with Flo. She makes it look simple but actually it’s quite fiddly, particularly working with the timeframe. You have to know the gestures otherwise you get completely lost - that honestly is the most important piece of advice I can give if you are interested in learning it. I’m about to spend some time in the Procreate help. Here’s the piece for gestures.

Here’s my first attempt using a Wombo AI pic. It doesn’t seem to have the ability to group tracks and I have yet to work out how to move elements on two tracks at the same time if it is at all possible but I suspect there is a lot to learn still.

So I’ve purchased Procreate Dreams. Today the weather in Arizona was pretty awful so actually it was quite nice to have a relaxing day and with good internet it was an opportunity to try out the app which I have had since it came out.

I watched a very good video on YouTube by Art with Flo. She makes it look simple but actually it’s quite fiddly, particularly working with the timeframe. You have to know the gestures otherwise you get completely lost - that honestly is the most important piece of advice I can give if you are interested in learning it. I’m about to spend some time in the Procreate help. Here’s the piece for gestures.

Here’s my first attempt using a Wombo AI pic. It doesn’t seem to have the ability to group tracks and I have yet to work out how to move elements on two tracks at the same time if it is at all possible but I suspect there is a lot to learn still.

Thanks for the tips :thumbs: Me too got the app. Don’t know why I bought it - haven’t even learned to use the standard Procreate :rolleyes:

I was wondering if you picked it up. I think I’ll skip it for now. I’m still working out the kinks in images that don’t move. :lmao:

Just worked out you can actually group tracks. Been trying to get the chicken to walk, turn around and walk back. Chickened out in the end. :lol: Every time I tried to flip the chicken horizontally to go back it walked backwards. :rolleyes:

I think it’s like Procreate was in the beginning. So different from Photoshop that it took a while to get your head around it.

Back
Top Bottom