APPStracts, Photo Impressionism and other Mangled Images

IMG_1895.jpeg

Back fence gossip
Leonardo to mask and composite 3 layers

IMG_4726.jpeg

The magic happens inside the skull

One of my favorites from the archives, this probably has more layers than I've used before or since. The skull is from a photo I snapped while waiting in a doctor's office. Collage assembled in Leonardo; Style/Lighten/3 added and faded in iColorama.

View attachment 191592

One of my favorites from the archives, this probably has more layers than I've used before or since. The skull is from a photo I snapped while waiting in a doctor's office. Collage assembled in Leonardo; Style/Lighten/3 added and faded in iColorama.
This image is amazing and intriguing and mind-boggling :eek::cool: I'm not sure what I see. For a moment I thought I saw the "famous cow" at the upper right under the cyclops owl. But it was the claws of the bird that fooled me. They looked like eyes in my eyes :D

This image is amazing and intriguing and mind-boggling :eek::cool: I'm not sure what I see. For a moment I thought I saw the "famous cow" at the upper right under the cyclops owl. But it was the claws of the bird that fooled me. They looked like eyes in my eyes :D
I couldn't swear that the cow is not in there someplace, buried under the other layers. (I can identify at least 8 layers visible, but there could be more.)

View attachment 191592

Fantastic!

I couldn't swear that the cow is not in there someplace, buried under the other layers. (I can identify at least 8 layers visible, but there could be more.)
Love it! The famous octopus is in there. :D

Love it! The famous octopus is in there. :D
The octopus is quite amazing in person. It's a cast bronze sculpture that's wrapped around a functioning water main valve on the Santa Cruz wharf. You can see part of the valve in the gossip image. The whole thing is 5 or 6 feet tall. It must have been an epic battle to get city planning and the fire department to approve that.

The octopus is quite amazing in person. It's a cast bronze sculpture that's wrapped around a functioning water main valve on the Santa Cruz wharf. You can see part of the valve in the gossip image. The whole thing is 5 or 6 feet tall. It must have been an epic battle to get city planning and the fire department to approve that.
Looks like he’s just getting ready to water the garden! BTW nice selections and blending in this.

Autoharp

DecoSketch, MidJourney, iColorama

Seed image was a rather ugly basic DecoSketch image. Why I decided to call it Autoharp is a mystery, even to me.

082DF7CE-49EB-4C92-94AB-3DE4C232BE26.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom