• MobiTog Has Moved!

The MobiTog mobile photography community lived here from 2010 to 2024. Thanks to all who joined us over the years and made it such a great place. We've now moved to Discord and hope you'll join us there.

This site is now closed. Until the end of June, you can still view threads and images here, but you won't be able to post anything new. At the end of June, the site will disappear.

If you're a MobiTog member, you can join MobiTog on Discord by opening a free Discord account and then sending us an email to get an invitation link.

BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

IAPs for Lens Distortions are on sale for $.99 each (usually $2.99+). Really nice quality effects - all editable.

For Toast?! Says no iaps. [emoji15]
Or are those for PhotoToster by East Coadt Pixels? So far I thought it's no iaps either. [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

This is similar to PhotoCopier which unfortunately appears to save images in half the original resolution :(
I just loaded a 3000x3000 image into PhotoCopier, applied an effect, and saved -- the saved image was still 3000x3000. iPad Air 2 with the latest iOS.

Model 1001 Poses“ von Mannequin Direct inc.
https://appsto.re/de/LyCXH.i

... just in case you're getting a little annoyed that your cat/dog/hamster/... is getting out of interesting poses meanwhile :)
Could be useful. By default, hamsters have only one pose (cute) and cats only three -- cute (mostly when sleeping), annoyed (after being woken), and condescending (the rest of the time).

I just loaded a 3000x3000 image into PhotoCopier, applied an effect, and saved -- the saved image was still 3000x3000. iPad Air 2 with the latest iOS.
Hmmm. I loaded a 3264x2448 image and it came out at 1536 x 2048. Perhaps it depends on the effect that is applied?

Hmmm. I loaded a 3264x2448 image and it came out at 1536 x 2048. Perhaps it depends on the effect that is applied?
I thought maybe we'd find there's a max 3000 size limit, but I just tried a 3264x2448 image like you did and still got the same full size out. So maybe the effect, as you said? I used Processes/Palladium. What did you use?

Worth every penny :)
The only vaguely annoying .... well, rather annoying quirk is that for some reason all my vertical photos come into my photo gallery lying on their side and i have to use the rotate app to turn them up the right way. Does this happen to anyone else and is there a setting or something i'm missing? Or am I doing something moronic and holding the phone the wrong way or something? Or is it just behaving a bit too much like a regular camera lol

Back
Top Bottom