• MobiTog Has Moved!

The MobiTog mobile photography community lived here from 2010 to 2024. Thanks to all who joined us over the years and made it such a great place. We've now moved to Discord and hope you'll join us there.

This site is now closed. Until the end of June, you can still view threads and images here, but you won't be able to post anything new. At the end of June, the site will disappear.

If you're a MobiTog member, you can join MobiTog on Discord by opening a free Discord account and then sending us an email to get an invitation link.

BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

When I downloaded it from the store this morning, it came with all the in-apps already unlocked.
Gracias por tu amable atención Ted.
I downloaded also this morning and I can see all IAPs but when I try to apply filters 21-100 I can't. The "apply" is grayed.

Hi,
all IAP's here are still working fine (knock on wood).
I've to agree that I was confused as well as there was no explicit IAP option available at the time I've downloaded the app.

I'll let you know once it gets free again :)

CORRECTION:
You're right! All filters are available (and could be triggered to convert the camera roll display) but I wasn't able to apply that selected IAP filter to a selected foto. So I've used "poor mens workaround" now to get that thing done and created a full screen screenshot :rolleyes:.
Well, if you compare the dimensions of the image you were able to apply the filter and to save it with those of the screenshoot ... :whistle:

PS: I'm not on Twitter - feel free to contact its developer(s) @swipesight. Thx & good luck :)

Last edited:
The Great Photo App“ by Baglan Dosmagambetov
https://appsto.re/de/vl4QT.i

IMHO an absolute MUST! :thumbs:
I've even bought their separate "Available Light"-app for 0.99€ and own the TGPA for several years. Especially for non-professionals worth a look and definitely worth the download.

PS. Don't miss to check if the available IAPs are also free of charge today!!
PPS. Do this using your WiFi. It's not that tiny ... ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom