BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

MIX by Camera360 - Photo Edit & Filter Camera“ by PinGuo Inc.
https://appsto.re/de/o0BE2.i
I used to think, for Android anyway, that Camera360 was a great app, until I realised it ran all the time in the background. Which for a camera app I thought rather odd. I ended up deleting it, maybe I was over suspicious, but it was a great shame as I got a lot of really nice stuff out of it. They changed it quite a bit over the years and it looks quite different now. Anyways I see this app is made by the same developer, I'd be curious to see if anyone's tried it?

Just had a go. Thought it was same old, same old but happened to click on one of the filters and thought the result was quite interesting. Hmmm, might use it when I have run out of other ideas. Feels a bit like the top you wear once a year when you should really throw it away.

From this:

image.jpeg

To this:
image.jpeg

Just had a go. Thought it was same old, same old but happened to click on one of the filters and thought the result was quite interesting. Hmmm, might use it when I have run out of other ideas. Feels a bit like the top you wear once a year when you should really throw it away.

From this:

View attachment 83281

To this:
View attachment 83282

[emoji175][emoji175][emoji175] the first one!! [emoji7]

For all you film lovers here's the real experience of those preloaded disposable cameras.
Disposable by Edward King
https://appsto.re/ca/0JCMeb.i
Select the number of exposures on your film, 12, 24, or 36. No review image, no filters, no editing, you have to wait for your film to be developed and then you see how your shots turned out. $1.39 Cdn so probably .99 US. There's a timer that tells you how much longer you have to wait.

For all you film lovers here's the real experience of those preloaded disposable cameras.
Disposable by Edward King
https://appsto.re/ca/0JCMeb.i
Select the number of exposures on your film, 12, 24, or 36. No review image, no filters, no editing, you have to wait for your film to be developed and then you see how your shots turned out. $1.39 Cdn so probably .99 US. There's a timer that tells you how much longer you have to wait.
This is pretty cool!

FYI ...

AppZapp has been around 2009. Until today we track every price change in the App Store in every country. We love what we do and we also love the community that built around it in these years.

In 2014 we had to remove the iPhone version of AppZapp from the App Store because it suddenly wasn't compliant with their guidelines anymore. Only the iPad version survived this. For about a year we put all the energy into a new App called AppZapp Notify with a different concept to get back into the Store again. After a lot of trial and error we finally made it and were happy to found a way back.

But a new App meant also to start from scratch with promotions and user base. A lot of people saw in the new App just a lesser version of the old one. So it was hard to grow and overall the numbers went down. Not rapidly but steadily.

So now in 2016 we still have a lot of users around that really see and use the potential of AppZapp on a daily basis. The service though gets harder and harder to keep up. We have a lot of basic costs to cover on a monthly basis and that isn't covered by AppZapp itself anymore. So we have to find a way to keep the lights on. This is why we are here at Patreon. So the people who love and use AppZapp have the possibility to keep it alive.

We wouldn't ask if it wasn't serious so we really appreciate any help.
Your AppZapp Team

Thanks for the tip. I downloaded it, but it crashed every time I tried to save.
Ooo, been wanting something like this for jonks. Hopefully it will work soon. I am a little worried that Katerina is spreading herself a bit thin. She has Metabrush and I just paid for one of her new apps which enables you to create colour swatches for IC which I couldn't get to import into IC. I don't mind paying because I get so much from IC but I do expect them to work! She also has a video app which doesn't appear to be that good.

Ooo, been wanting something like this for jonks. Hopefully it will work soon. I am a little worried that Katerina is spreading herself a bit thin. She has Metabrush and I just paid for one of her new apps which enables you to create colour swatches for IC which I couldn't get to import into IC. I don't mind paying because I get so much from IC but I do expect them to work! She also has a video app which doesn't appear to be that good.
Ps worked on Pro, 10.1
Oh dear.

I was looking forward to trying this, but I've tried again to use it on my Pro (10.1), but it's still crashing. :(

Oh dear.

I was looking forward to trying this, but I've tried again to use it on my Pro (10.1), but it's still crashing. :(
I wonder why. Have you tried a variety of pics? Have you tried BW silhouettes which work the best with brushes?

I put together four leaf brushes using Edges and Threshold in iColorama. I was a bit irritated because two of the brushes were showing a boxed edge but then I discovered that the problem is with IC. It sometimes creates a thin black edge so you need to clean this up before you take it into brushes.

Here are the four brushes:

IMG_8293.JPG

Here are two examples after importing them into IC:

IMG_8284.JPG

Used Raised at the end.
IMG_8292.JPG

I put together four leaf brushes using Edges and Threshold in iColorama. I was a bit irritated because two of the brushes were showing a boxed edge but then I discovered that the problem is with IC. It sometimes creates a thin black edge so you need to clean this up before you take it into brushes.

Here are the four brushes:

View attachment 83724

Here are two examples after importing them into IC:

View attachment 83725

Used Raised at the end.
View attachment 83726

In case I haven't made this perfectly clear, you're amazing, okay?? I mean, just W•O•W :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I wonder why. Have you tried a variety of pics? Have you tried BW silhouettes which work the best with brushes?
I don't get that far Ann. As soon as it's open it crashes. Weird. And very annoying now I've seen your leaves. :(

Edit: YAY! It's working.:D I don't know what happened. You must have put the fluence on it Ann.

Last edited:
In case I haven't made this perfectly clear, you're amazing, okay?? I mean, just W•O•W :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
:oops::oops: It's just that I've used computers all my life since I was 23 so it comes naturally to me to know how to use all these bits of software because that's all it is really (blush). I'll put a little video together to show everybody how to use it if you want. It's simple when you know how and then I bet you will all stun me with your wonderful creations.

I don't get that far Ann. As soon as it's open it crashes. Weird. And very annoying now I've seen your leaves. :(

Edit: YAY! It's working.:D I don't know what happened. You must have put the fluence on it Ann.
:lol: I am proud of the fact that I will admit to having this magic. Tom says so frequently. Stuff that doesn't work for him works for me :p.

Back
Top Bottom