BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

I dont know it but i just checked and its saying 'free 7day trial for new users' - the most recent reviews say its buggy

I fooled around with this for an hour or so and did find a few bugs. The add-ons are all grouped together and now cost $5.99, but normally cost $7.99. The add-ons include layers, so the app will essentially become useless after the seven days if not paid for. I don't see anything that works that isn't provided by Procreate. I will be deleting it.

Had a go. Quite an interesting app but ArtRage probably does all this. Apps often start out buggy and get better but if it's not free no point.

I fooled around with this for an hour or so and did find a few bugs. The add-ons are all grouped together and now cost $5.99, but normally cost $7.99. The add-ons include layers, so the app will essentially become useless after the seven days if not paid for. I don't see anything that works that isn't provided by Procreate. I will be deleting it.

Thank you very much for freely apply as guineapigs. You underlined my suspicion. Thank you so much for wasting time for me. And I'll stay with procreate, too. [emoji106][emoji4]

Thank you Linda. I've downloaded it. :thumbs: It looks like it might be fun to play with.
Pretty interesting.....

IMG_2553.JPG

Edit: A tutorial which helps a little
https://ashcroft54.com/2016/05/07/combo-appslightweaver-cool-photo-effects/

This one isn't cheap, but it is on sale... for $1 US off...

Photomyne - Album Scanner - Full by Photomyne LTD
https://appsto.re/us/o0kU4.i

I love it! I'm planning to go through all my albums and boxes of photos to archive and share with family

Better don't go with this one. They changed it to subscription inApps. I'm sure there is something better with pay once. I rather use scanner apps and snap the old snaps one by one. With those multiple at once you have low res pictures left. Just to say. If you are happy with it, use it. [emoji106][emoji4]

Better don't go with this one. They changed it to subscription inApps. I'm sure there is something better with pay once. I rather use scanner apps and snap the old snaps one by one. With those multiple at once you have low res pictures left. Just to say. If you are happy with it, use it. [emoji106][emoji4]
I think I bypassed the subscription, if not, thanks for the heads-up. I liked not having to take photo albums apart to take pics and the program auto-correcting old photos.

UPDATE: Just checked, I didn't make an account, my photos are in albums in the app and I'm able to save to my camera roll. Even if photos are low res, I'll have an archive and I have been scanning one at a time.

I think I bypassed the subscription, if not, thanks for the heads-up. I liked not having to take photo albums apart to take pics and the program auto-correcting old photos.

UPDATE: Just checked, I didn't make an account, my photos are in albums in the app and I'm able to save to my camera roll. Even if photos are low res, I'll have an archive and I have been scanning one at a time.

Cool, didn't expect that. [emoji106]

Check with Lzed on this topic. I remember him saying he found a good one for this purpose.

Has anybody else tried Focus Camera?
Focus - RAW Manual Camera with Smart Focus Peaking by Klinger
https://appsto.re/ca/9G2m_.i
I find it has a number of very useful features. The focus peaking really is good for situations when it's hard to tell what is in focus.
I can't tell if it was free or not since now I have the app the price no longer appears.

Back
Top Bottom