Cat's Every Now & Then Project

Abandoned Train Study

Hipstamatic Loftus + BlacKeys Supergrain, with minimal post editing in SnapSeed (center focus & sharpening).

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1363918004.033965.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1363918017.297462.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1363918046.183661.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1363918097.801935.jpg

Abandoned Train Study

Hipstamatic Loftus + BlacKeys Supergrain, with minimal post editing in SnapSeed (center focus & sharpening).
Someone's been playing with her choo choos again... :D

Lovely work with that fave of mono combos Cat... :rog:

From iP5 using the fabulous MobiApp... :D

Wow lovely pics! Loftus lens is my favourite, (especially with macro) I love the tilt shift type effect of it.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog mobile app

Have agree, lovely pictures! I have been a big fan of Loftus from the beginning.

Fabulous!!! I love trains!
Thanks Mary...me too! :D

Love these images Cat, such a strong "feel" for the power of trains. There's this great train museum in central Illinois my Dad took us to when we were kids...just love trains...and traveling on them too!
I always thought it would be cool to do a cross country trip on a train...

Someone's been playing with her choo choos again... :D

Lovely work with that fave of mono combos Cat... :rog:

From iP5 using the fabulous MobiApp... :D
:lol: Thanks Rog! :D

Traintastic RoseCat! :)
The best B&W combo by far.

"Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives" - Author unknown
Thank you Robert! Yes, probably my fave combo ever... :D

Wow lovely pics! Loftus lens is my favourite, (especially with macro) I love the tilt shift type effect of it.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog mobile app
Thank you Andy! Yeah, I've found Loftus can make anything look awesome... I've never done a macro with it though, maybe come Spring! :thumbs:

Have agree, lovely pictures! I have been a big fan of Loftus from the beginning.
Thanks!! Looks like we have a bunch of Loftus Lovers here! :D :thumbs:

Delta's Every Now & Then Visit ! :lmao: Been missing this thread although some where in the middle I was here...so now caught up ! Love the images...but most of all love the commentary and discussion ! Did I read something about
" Yo " ? :p
:D :D :D

I really appreciate all your visits Delta! xo

Went back to the start of this thread, wow, some great images, love the very first image!

Abandoned.

These were taken a few weeks ago while on a photo meet-up with JQ Gaines - we visited an abandoned farm (second & third shots) and an old train yard (photo of the door on a train).

All three were shot with ProCamera. The first two shots had very minor adjustments using Snapseed's center focus tool, and I applied some SnapSeed grunge/vintage to the third shot.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1365093067.722600.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1365093081.324750.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1365093093.836746.jpg

Back
Top Bottom