Cat's Every Now & Then Project

My friend was giving me a tour of where she works, and this is the warehouse. When I said "Oooooooo...." and started snapping away she laughed and said "You like this??" Yep, I do!

I envisioned roaming through the aisles, alone at night. I think I read too much Stephen King. :rolleyes:

IMG_6879.JPG
IMG_6880.JPG
IMG_6881.JPG
IMG_6882.JPG

Snapseed

My friend was giving me a tour of where she works, and this is the warehouse. When I said "Oooooooo...." and started snapping away she laughed and said "You like this??" Yep, I do!

I envisioned roaming through the aisles, alone at night. I think I read too much Stephen King. :rolleyes:

View attachment 97781 View attachment 97782 View attachment 97783 View attachment 97784
Snapseed
I'm intrigued about what's in the boxes :lol:. Yes, as Star says, very geometric with all the lines. :thumbs:

IMG_6849.JPG

Snapseed

In last week's Time Stamp JillyG had mentioned that I should post a photo from the beer & wine festival I attended, to which I promptly obliged by posting images of my trip to the San Juan islands (which weren't even made on Saturday. :rolleyes:)

I seem to have recovered from my red-eye flight and found the only photo I took at the festival - I guess tasting several varieties of beer aren't conducive to photographing (I'm sure I was worried I'd just drop my iPhone! :eek: ;) )

So anyway... this one's for Jilly. Cheers! :D

View attachment 97943
Snapseed

In last week's Time Stamp JillyG had mentioned that I should post a photo from the beer & wine festival I attended, to which I promptly obliged by posting images of my trip to the San Juan islands (which weren't even made on Saturday. :rolleyes:)

I seem to have recovered from my red-eye flight and found the only photo I took at the festival - I guess tasting several varieties of beer aren't conducive to photographing (I'm sure I was worried I'd just drop my iPhone! :eek: ;) )

Cheers (in every sense of the word). This is a great image. I love the lady dancing and the girl on the left's hair swishing. Lots of movement and then non-movement (yes, sir on the right, I'm looking at you with your hands in your pockets:lmao:).

View attachment 97943
Snapseed

Fun times!!!

Cheers (in every sense of the word). This is a great image. I love the lady dancing and the girl on the left's hair swishing. Lots of movement and then non-movement (yes, sir on the right, I'm looking at you with your hands in your pockets:lmao:).
And you can bet after I took this image I jumped right in with the rest of the dancers! :D

Thanks Lisa! I hope you're faring well with Hurricane Harvey? :inlove:
Thanks, Catherine!:inlove: We're doing well. We live about an hour northwest of Houston and have had a little over 20 inches of rain so far. Hopefully no more is coming our way. It is astonishing and devastating what has happened to the city of Houston. It will more than likely take years to recover there; not to mention in the areas where Harvey made landfall! Usually, after these hurricanes make landfill, they lose strength pretty quickly and move on. Harvey did neither of those things thus the devastation.

Thanks, Catherine!:inlove: We're doing well. We live about an hour northwest of Houston and have had a little over 20 inches of rain so far. Hopefully no more is coming our way. It is astonishing and devastating what has happened to the city of Houston. It will more than likely take years to recover there; not to mention in the areas where Harvey made landfall! Usually, after these hurricanes make landfill, they lose strength pretty quickly and move on. Harvey did neither of those things thus the devastation.
I just heard Harvey is still around and gearing up for Round Two?!? Unthinkable. :(

Back
Top Bottom