• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

Christmas Lights in your ‘hood

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Our tree is up.
D152DA64-C522-4594-A0F5-16EFD87B7834.jpeg

Actually it has been up for a few days. It’s smaller than it looks. A wall-mounted apartment-sized tree Fabi had before we met. It is about 1 metre tall. We reworked it with some new LED lights and and some of our favourite decorations and we take one picture off the wall and hang the tree up instead. It’s fairly flat so it takes no room space at all and it’s just perfect for those early decorations to help us get in the Christmas spirit. The whole thing, decorations and all, goes in a plastic bag and gets hung up in the attic until next year. We usually update the decorations a bit each year. Our big tree will have to wait.

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Our tree is up.
View attachment 117621
Actually it has been up for a few days. It’s smaller than it looks. A wall-mounted apartment-sized tree Fabi had before we met. It is about 1 metre tall. We reworked it with some new LED lights and and some of our favourite decorations and we take one picture off the wall and hang the tree up instead. It’s fairly flat so it takes no room space at all and it’s just perfect for those early decorations to help us get in the Christmas spirit. The whole thing, decorations and all, goes in a plastic bag and gets hung up in the attic until next year. We usually update the decorations a bit each year. Our big tree will have to wait.
I have. Never seen anything like this before. But now that I have I think it an awesome idea :D I love the twinkly lights too :thumbs:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Our tree is up.
View attachment 117621
So festive! And a clever idea too. :thumbs:

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I have. Never seen anything like this before. But now that I have I think it an awesome idea :D I love the twinkly lights too :thumbs:
The cross-star effect on the lights comes from the Sparkle Cam app. It makes animated video sparkles, too. Likewise the kirakira+ and bokeh+ apps. I find the Sparkle cam app the most useful but each has its own tricks.