Deepop’s Project 365- 2022

21 October
Cup and Saucer vine (also known as cathedral bells)
We planted this vine in late April and it just decided to blossom a few days ago, giving us one measly blossom.
View attachment 187025
So unique. What a beauty. :hearteyes: That’s like my blue morning glory vine… it’s lush and covering the entire willow trellis and Not One Bloom. I’ve never had a morning glory vine without blooms!

That cup and saucer blossom is changing in front of our eyes getting more saturated
So beautiful. Hopefully it will be loaded with blooms next year.

And look at that vibrant forest!! Gorgeous. (Hi Grace!!)

Last edited:
23 October
We’re up at Sam’s Place daily providing logistics and labor. It puts a dent in photo time.
B726FEBC-D4D7-4B5C-8FC5-84C365026CBF.jpeg
B363D049-4D7B-41D2-8FF2-89F840797ECB.jpeg

Does it seem to you that the colors were extra bright this year? And the leaves are holding on longer? Or is it just me?

No, it’s not just you. Here there’s still plenty of leaves on the trees and they much more vibrant imo.
Here too - guess it’s the climate collapse. If you succeed with not thinking about that it’s the most beautiful autumn ever :)

Does it seem to you that the colors were extra bright this year? And the leaves are holding on longer? Or is it just me?

No, it’s not just you. Here there’s still plenty of leaves on the trees and they much more vibrant imo.

Here too - guess it’s the climate collapse. If you succeed with not thinking about that it’s the most beautiful autumn ever :)
This year’s fall foliage has been the best in years! I thought it would be a local phenomenon, but it seems to be global if Jilly and Eva are also experiencing the same.

Back
Top Bottom