• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

FotoDa Gallery

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I can’t say it enough, the thing I like best about the FotoDa beta is the control I have over the outcome. I feel more like it’s an aid, blending images in a faster and more varied way than I can. Then I can go backward through the stack to find the particular blend I like best or change the filters and blend modes. I selected some images from my new obsession, Imaengine and put them through another obsession, FotoDa. I’ve changed each one somewhat.
11AA58C6-4095-4A26-B84C-181218BE9264.png
67E2C779-F36E-4BDF-AAFC-ABEF3F70EA4E.png
16780096-E411-472A-83ED-30E406811685.png

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
I can’t say it enough, the thing I like best about the FotoDa beta is the control I have over the outcome. I feel more like it’s an aid, blending images in a faster and more varied way than I can. Then I can go backward through the stack to find the particular blend I like best or change the filters and blend modes. I selected some images from my new obsession, Imaengine and put them through another obsession, FotoDa. I’ve changed each one somewhat.

wow, Star, you must be one of Zevan’s *cough* star beta testers. Are you linked to the IG and FB accounts? Last I looked there was some fantastic wreckage on display

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
wow, Star, you must be one of Zevan’s *cough* star beta testers. Are you linked to the IG and FB accounts? Last I looked there was some fantastic wreckage on display
IG, yes, FB no. I’ll check it out. Now that’s its election year again, I’ve unfriended everyone. I could use a new one. :lmao:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Now that’s its election year again, I’ve unfriended everyone. I could use a new one. :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Gawd I’ll be glad when 2020 is over. And it started out with such high hopes... (okay, I moved into my THOW so it wasn’t all bad, but jeez :mask:)

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Bored tonight so thought I would expose myself to repetitive strain injury by flicking through FotoDa. Not many good results for the effort but liked these two.

View attachment 159891View attachment 159892
Two beauties. I wish I could magic them into scarves. I love the patches of light in the second, and the pops of intense blue in the first.

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Could you come up with some clever “love” themed titles so you can post them in the APPStract Challenge!
Now that'll be a challenge. I do have one more that might fit better.