Found Faces

cba9b7de769d20aef0d2ed0f98e0f816.jpg

I snapped this yesterday intending to use to blend as texture. When I opened it up this morning I saw this face. Does anyone else see it, or is it me?

I see actually more than one. Beside a face like a scribble selfie of vanGoch I see a sad alien and a wrinkled witch. And I bet if I keep on looking I'd find even more. [emoji16]

I see actually more than one. Beside a face like a scribble selfie of vanGoch I see a sad alien and a wrinkled witch. And I bet if I keep on looking I'd find even more. [emoji16]

Yes! I see it! Funny thing, this is the top of a very weathered table. When I look at the table itself, I don't see the face(s).

I see a snake head raised up and looking back.

It is amazing how images can morph into other things.

Oh dear, although I am pleased you enjoyed the post you found, it appears the MobiTog App is being a bit weird... :eek:

We will have our tech guru take a look at it as soon as, apologies for that further problem... ;)

In the meantime, why not try using MobiTog via your favourite browser, it has been designed to be fully mobile device friendly and will adapt to whichever device you are using... :thumbs:

I believe you will probably find the posting of iMages is a lot more user friendly via browser too... :D

I'm a Mobi app fan, myself. I always feel lost in the browser version.

Back
Top Bottom