Mobi366 Gouvy’s Project 366 - 2020

2020-01-27
Couldn’t believe it’s really on the image! A German squirrel crossed my way today. Isn’t it cute with it’s bushy “brush ears”? :inlove:

View attachment 154582

Apple cam, a lot of Snapseed because it was against the white sky, an Hipsta X in the end. :)
And now 7.5 MB. Doesn’t load up, need to make it smaller. :confused: Brb.
80 (or was it 90?) % in Big Foto. Okay, now. :thumbs:
aww, seems it was the MobiServer. Now it’s quick again and doesn’t stop uploading. :)
Adorable!! And I love your pink sky edit.

2020-01-28
Evening Commute

F6EA661F-5910-4D35-97E8-D76EB9B5BF41.jpeg

Slightly different angle from the morning (see 01-17)
Apple cam, HX

My this year's camera to post: Hipstamatic X. I'm tired of writing this every time. :lol:
Gouvy, you should use text replacement if you are using an Apple device. I got sick of writing out Huawei P20 Pro so now I put in HPP and it automatically gives me the whole name as a prediction. I also have my email as my initials. Go to Settings>Keyboard>Text Replacement. In the first column put in the short form and in the second column put in the full name.

Gouvy, you should use text replacement if you are using an Apple device. I got sick of writing out Huawei P20 Pro so now I put in HPP and it automatically gives me the whole name as a prediction. I also have my email as my initials. Go to Settings>Keyboard>Text Replacement. In the first column put in the short form and in the second column put in the full name.
Thanks Ann, I knew about this feature, but had forgotten it totally. I must immediately add some boring long things there ;)

Edit: Guess what?! It showed up I already had added complicated long things there - for ex my email :oops::D

Cool!

Good idea, but this is my Hipstamatic X thread and I think this must do. :lol: But if you‘d all insisted, okay I’ll do it. :)

2020-01-30
Happy 58th Anniversary

F7C6C150-8A93-45A0-A89D-72E475BA5C40.jpeg

Mum calls it her second name day, as it was the day she changed her surname. :lol: Went to dinner with her and dad, took some pictures of them, but because they sat opposite each other it were single portraits. Wanted to do a double later but we all forgot …
So I swept their Apple cam images through FotoDa and hipstaed the result in Hipstamatic X. :)

2020-01-16
Had to work longer and was at Lidl just the right time, some minutes before closing (10 p. m.), because I was desperate for a coke. Put it on the roof of my car to unlock Leela. And ready to take it down I thought it’s a nice picture with all that reflections and took one. First and last buy of the day. :D

View attachment 154205

Nice catch!

Back
Top Bottom