Hello from Easton PA

dino1pa

MobiStarter
Real Name
Hector Macias
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
B491BFB5-6D5D-4773-8AED-1F33EAA21CB0.jpeg

Nice shot! Somebody went to some trouble making that lifeguard stand.

And welcome to MobiTog. If you run into any trouble finding your way around, just give a shout. Things are a bit slow over Thanksgiving, but check out the current B&W Challenge and the MobiColour Challenge for starters.

Hello and welcome to Mobitog. That is some kind of life guard shack! It’s almost a tiny house. As terse Ted said have a look around and check the place out. Along with the Color Challenge and Black and White Challenge, we have an APPStract Challenge, not so much about abstract art but about using mobile apps to create alternative images. A few of us brave souls (or nutty) have 365 challenges going where we take (or make) an image every day. There are a variety of discussion forums around, too! Jump right in!

Welcome to MobiTog Hector! I'm an East Coaster recently transplanted to the West Coast, and I love the lifeguard stations of Miami! You have most definitely come to the right place to meet new people, learn about mobile photography and hone your skills.
:thumbs:
Take a look around, maybe join a challenge or two, and feel free to ask us any questions - our MobiCommunity are a super friendly and helpful bunch of mobile photography addicts enthusiasts!!
:D

Here's some information that might prove useful as you find your way around:

At the bottom right on any page you'll see “Help” - click on that and it will bring you to our detailed help section. You can also click this link: Help

Visit our "How Do I..." forum, where you'll find all sorts of tips and tricks to help you find your way around more easily: How Do I...

Important note: Please remember that only images originated on a mobile device (iOS or Android) can be posted to this community. No pictures created on a DSLR or compact camera are allowed.

FUN STUFF!!
We have lots of great challenges to help hone your skills and have loads of fun doing it, like Starzee Star's Black & White Challenge, and for the color-minded we have MobiColor, zenjenny Jen’s outside-the-box APPstract Challenge, and lots more. Check them out in our Challenges, Projects, 365s & 52s forum!!

We also have some wonderful on-going Community "drop-ins", like Sign Spotting, Shadow Selfies, Found Faces, MobiTattoos
;)
, Our Grandchildren, Our Pets, and The MobiCafe.

Lastly, if you have any questions on anything at all be sure to give us a shout out!

This is my first time posting here. I haven’t done much mobile photography yet. I just got an iPhone 14 Pro Max that I’m still figuring out.View attachment 187934
What a little cutie! This is the perfect place to post your images as grow accustom to your new phone! Have a look around the site and ask if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom