Image of the Month IOTM February****RESULT****

On a personal note I've decided that this will be my last IOTM. I made a serious error of judgement this month and criticised a nomination, which goes against everything I set out to do, to make this a popular voting competition, rather than something that was 'judged'. I guess when it comes down to it, I'm just far too opinionated.
I hope you'll reconsider and stay with IotM. It's a good thing you started, and it's been running well under your supervision. This isn't so serious; let it go.

I'm going to call this now as the planets must been aligned today as the MCC, the B/W Challenge and the IOTM all end today.

Many thanks for all the members that nominated and voted, well done all :thumbs:

The image of the month for February goes to Starzee and if there was a runner up it would also be Starzee!
Also in double figures this month were zenjenny deepop (who had 5, count them 5 nominations) and the artist formerly known as Rizole.

A well deserved IOTM February Starzee's 2/12 (naming suggestions please!)
View attachment 177633

If the powers that be could give the out honours to Starzee it would be greatly appreciated :)
Congrats, Star. A wonderful photo, reminiscent of a Dust Bowl wintertime.

On a personal note I've decided that this will be my last IOTM. I made a serious error of judgement this month and criticised a nomination, which goes against everything I set out to do, to make this a popular voting competition, rather than something that was 'judged'. I guess when it comes down to it, I'm just far too opinionated.
I’m with the rest of the gang. Don’t go.

I'm going to call this now as the planets must been aligned today as the MCC, the B/W Challenge and the IOTM all end today.

Many thanks for all the members that nominated and voted, well done all :thumbs:

The image of the month for February goes to Starzee and if there was a runner up it would also be Starzee!
Also in double figures this month were zenjenny deepop (who had 5, count them 5 nominations) and the artist formerly known as Rizole.

A well deserved IOTM February Starzee's 2/12 (naming suggestions please!)
View attachment 177633

If the powers that be could give the out honours to Starzee it would be greatly appreciated :)

What can I say, its been good, thanks to all that nominated, voted and helped out with re-numbering etc, you made it all worthwhile :thumbs:

Congrats Starzee. Cracking pic.

Congratulations to Star, Starzee, making Black ‘n White great again… :notworthy:

Well done to all posters and artists, another successful Month of MobiMember iMagery to delight us all… :thumbs:ge thanks to John

And huge thanks to John, sinnerjohn, for making it all possible and continuing to promote the best of MobiTog’s iMages Month after Month, THANK YOU Sir… :inlove:

PS: Have you all voted yet… :whistle: :zip:

Back
Top Bottom