Image of the Month IOTM January 2022 *****RESULT*****

Sorry, I'm confused...aren't we using the post # of this thread to select from? Please let me know what i'm doing wrong. I'll remove my vote until I get it corrected.
Oh don’t worry. Each photo here on this thread has a number at the top of the post. That’s what we’re using to indicate to John which one we’re voting for. The one below is #34. The only reason we knew that there was a problem with your voting is because there are only 44 images entered.:)

1B92DE50-25C5-415F-B704-150D5EBB7B4D.png

PerfectSurfOC Dwight link for you - here’s where you vote (nominate as well, but we’re voting now). Scroll up to post #70 for John’s how-to-vote instructions. Thanks for joining in !

I never realized there were post numbers until the last two days. The things you learn.

I never realized there were post numbers until the last two days. The things you learn.
The post number and the time stamp at the top of the post are also links (the same link) to your post. You can copy that link and paste it into another post elsewhere on the site. Although with Quotes and Replies built in to Mobitog I can't think of many instances you might use it.

Clipboard01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom