Image of the Month IOTM January 2022 *****RESULT*****

#34 - jpclicks
So dreamlike - worthy of printing and framing. Love the color palette and use of portrait mode.
jpclicks life as open drawer.jpeg

Happy New Year and welcome to Image of the Month JANUARY 2022, the very first IOTM of the New Year.

The idea is to nominate what we the Mobitog members, consider our favourite images throughout the month, posted by other members.

Any Mobitog member that wishes to make nominations will have up to 4 picks throughout the month, closing day will be the 31st January.
Although its best not to leave it till the last day of the month to post nominations.

The only rules are,
1. You cannot nominate your own images.
2. You only have 4 nominations. You don't have to use them up all in one go, please spread them throughout the month.
3. If an image has already been nominated you cannot nominate it again.
4. The image can be from any thread on Mobitog i.e. B/W Challenge, Color Challenge, APPstract or any of the 365's running or members own personal threads.
5. It must have been posted in the current month, in this case, January It doesn't need to have been taken/made in January just posted on Mobitog in January.

IMPORTANT As you nominate an image can you please number the image at the top and include the name of the original poster, just check what number was last and then number accordingly.

If you do nominate any images please try and be around at the beginning of each new month for voting.
YES voting, this will not be judged but voted on by Mobitog members.

Please keep the chat to a minimum on this thread so we can best view the images and make it easier at the end of the month.
If you have any questions please shout up, there are plenty of Mobi Members familiar with this.

Finally and I know it all sounds complicated but it might be nice when nominating someone that you comment on the image in the usual way, but put
'This work has been chosen for The Image of the Month Competition' in the comment or something similar.

Voting will commence on the 1st of February 2022
OK. I have an embarrassing question to ask. When people nominate a photo for IOTM the image appears in the thread. Do I copy and paste, save and upload, link to the photo. Help.

OK. I have an embarrassing question to ask. When people nominate a photo for IOTM the image appears in the thread. Do I copy and paste, save and upload, link to the photo. Help.
You can try right-clicking or long-tapping on the image you want to add. If a contextual menu pops up and gives you an option to Copy, you can do that and then paste into your post here.

If that doesn't work, you can tap on the image to make it full screen, the tap on the icon at upper right that has a square with an arrow pointing northeast. That'll open the image in a new window or tab, and you can grab the URL from the address bar there. Then back here to your post and tap on the picture icon (the one between the links and the smiley face) to add the photo by URL.

IOTM for JANUARY is now CLOSED for submissions, but OPEN for voting and we've never had 44 to vote for before!

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please.

Vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt

and remember no voting for your own work. Voting will be open until February 6th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom