Mobi365 Jan Gray 365 Project 2023

22nd December - A WInter’s Walk
A usual dull grey day again. Even the dogs seem to be getting fed up going to the same places that are relatively less muddy than some of our usual walks.

IMG_8013.jpeg

23rd December - Pamper Day
Spent a lovely day today with my friend Julie at Aquasana spa in Sherwood Forest. First time we’ve been there for a long time. Came out feeling much more chilled out than when we arrived! The building is situated in the campus of the Centre Parcs complex which looks very magical this year.
IMG_4378.jpeg

28th December - New Squirrel Bench
One of my Christmas presents was this Squirrel picnic bench which we attached to the fence opposite the kitchen window. Within a short while one of the squirrels found it and had a very nice lunch of sunflower seeds.
IMG_0845.jpg

One of my Christmas presents was this Squirrel picnic bench which we attached to the fence opposite the kitchen window. Within a short while one of the squirrels found it and had a very nice lunch of sunflower seeds.
View attachment 199118
Nice bench and what a fantastic photo :thumbs::) Squirrels are hard to capture I think.

26th December - Traditional Boxing Day Walk
For once, today was actually blue sky and sun! It looked like the whole of the village were out walking along the canal despite it being very muddy.

View attachment 199046
I haven‘t seen sunny skies in a week and won’t, according to the 10 day forecast, until next Sunday. :eek:

View attachment 199118
What a hilarious idea!!

31st December - Last Image of the Year
It seems we are to leave this month the way we started - very wet and windy. Last night it was torrential wind and rain all night and today when we went for a walk at Woolsthorpe, we saw this. Never seen this happen before - there was so much water in the pound that the lock gates couldn't hold it and it was flowing over the top.

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone and might see you in January if Mobitog is still around.

IMG_0854.jpg

It seems we are to leave this month the way we started - very wet and windy. Last night it was torrential wind and rain all night and today when we went for a walk at Woolsthorpe, we saw this. Never seen this happen before - there was so much water in the pound that the lock gates couldn't hold it and it was flowing over the top.

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone and might see you in January if Mobitog is still around.

View attachment 199180
Wow, that’s a lot of water. Here we have just snow and ice
Wish you and Dave a Happy New Year too :thumbs::inlove:

View attachment 199180
Well done finishing your 365 -- something I've never done. :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom