Jerry’s Catch-All

Morning Coffee Series - Friday

MidJourney, iColorama

IMG_3291.jpeg

So enjoying this series! I think some coffee shops would kill for some of these photos. The sad thing is, I’m sure it puts lots of graphic designers out of work!
I’m not so sure that is true…yet. The kinds of buyers who would pay graphic designers are not yet ready to ditch them for people outside or inside the organization to prompt for them. There is still too little consistency. And the thing is, the artist or producer of the image still has to have some graphic design skills to get the image ready for printing.

I’m not so sure that is true…yet. The kinds of buyers who would pay graphic designers are not yet ready to ditch them for people outside or inside the organization to prompt for them. There is still too little consistency. And the thing is, the artist or producer of the image still has to have some graphic design skills to get the image ready for printing.
Also, I'd think that making prompts for a specified outcome -- the client's request, especially if a company -- requires the kind of artistic/graphic understanding that comes with the skill and experience of graphic arts.

Also, I'd think that making prompts for a specified outcome -- the client's request, especially if a company -- requires the kind of artistic/graphic understanding that comes with the skill and experience of graphic arts.
I like to think that is happening with what I post. In many AI artist groups I see people posting dozens of images per day with no considered culling of the results. They can’t all look good. I normally post 1 of 10 or more.

Back
Top Bottom