Jerry’s Catch-All

The Angel Appeared Before the Shepherds

WomboDream, iColorama

46A0E0B1-C727-4BB0-96B2-FCB6AA8D97A3.jpeg

There’s a Smart Young Woman

WomboDream, iColorama

From Elvis Costello’s “Green Shirt” lyric: “There’s a smart young woman on a light blue screen that comes into my life every night.”

A0BEF5F0-B07C-4BCC-8378-2C592F759804.jpeg

Abstract Forest Waterfall

WomboDream, iColorama

My influence image was a model on the right side, facing right. There was an arc behind her back. The prompt was waterfall.

View attachment 182529
Gorgeous. I’m having trouble with Adjust>HDR or High in iColorama. I can’t remember how to contact the developer to let her know. When I try to save the image it does something horrible to the image.

Gorgeous. I’m having trouble with Adjust>HDR or High in iColorama. I can’t remember how to contact the developer to let her know. When I try to save the image it does something horrible to the image.
I know what you’re saying, because there are some settings that have given me some glitchy pixel changes - blocks of saturated blue, green, or violet. I’m not currently getting them, though.

I usually contact Teresita through FB messenger, since I’m a co-admin on a couple of iColorama groups and the iColorama page. But I would suggest using the Gmail contact. Under Settings in the drop-down Open menu, there’s a Contact option that gives you a template for the email.

B007F406-0995-44CB-B17D-41EFB9903453.png

I know what you’re saying, because there are some settings that have given me some glitchy pixel changes - blocks of saturated blue, green, or violet. I’m not currently getting them, though.

I usually contact Teresita through FB messenger, since I’m a co-admin on a couple of iColorama groups and the iColorama page. But I would suggest using the Gmail contact. Under Settings in the drop-down Open menu, there’s a Contact option that gives you a template for the email.

View attachment 182534
Great. Thank you. I guessed you’d know how to do it.

Origami Pikachu

WomboDream, iColorama

The new Realistic style in WomboDream is capable of doing many things, like creating figures that look like folded paper. In this image, Pikachu has two tails, and there were a few sections, like the eyes, that I had to clean up in iColorama.

C7AEEE5D-9A73-45A9-BF4E-206909ADDF6B.jpeg

Origami Pikachu

WomboDream, iColorama

The new Realistic style in WomboDream is capable of doing many things, like creating figures that look like folded paper. In this image, Pikachu has two tails, and there were a few sections, like the eyes, that I had to clean up in iColorama.

View attachment 182627
WomboDream just got deleted. Not interested in subscription and not interested in having to wade through adverts.

WomboDream just got deleted. Not interested in subscription and not interested in having to wade through adverts.
I understand that. I might have done the same if they didn’t offer a yearly subscription for $20. That is my personal limit on subscriptions: $2/month or less. They are clearly working on it constantly, so I’m willing to lock in for a year to see where it goes. But that’s purely personal, and I would not recommend paying to anyone who doesn’t want to or can’t.

Back
Top Bottom