Jerry’s Catch-All

It would be a very Dickensian image if not for those extraordinarily clean children

In order to get them spread out like I wanted, I had to have them playing something more modern, like stickball. Dickensian leaves them half playing, half huddled together for warmth.

The Aviatrix

MidJourney, iColorama

Once again, merging two MidJourney images eliminates the need to get both foreground and background correct in the same pass. Also, iOS’ native background eraser takes away the tedium of masking the subject.

53BF608E-5970-40F9-9B2B-4C7B7564C408.jpeg

The Aviatrix

MidJourney, iColorama

Once again, merging two MidJourney images eliminates the need to get both foreground and background correct in the same pass. Also, iOS’ native background eraser takes away the tedium of masking the subject.

View attachment 191910
Nice merger. I didn’t know IOS had a background eraser…..I always use Superimpose for tricky stuff. :thinking:

Built-in Audience

MidJourney, iColorama

The swordsman is a representation of me from last year’s “I Hate Hamlet”, placed on a surrealistic landscape.

2FBA6628-FB32-4B3B-B9FB-9B4E7ECC25FE.jpeg

Nice merger. I didn’t know IOS had a background eraser…..I always use Superimpose for tricky stuff. :thinking:
What Jerry said. As an alternative, once you see that the subject has been selected, you can take your finger off, and you'll get a popup menu option to copy the subject to the clipboard. From there, you can paste it into another app.

IMG_5236.jpeg

In Photos, tap and hold on the subject. Then use your other hand to back out to the photo selection and drop the cut out. It creates a png with a transparent background.

View attachment 191926
I’m laughing at myself. DUH! Of course I knew about that. I’ve been thinking of it as a foreground extractor sort of thing. Background eraser just didn’t click. :lmao: Nice job getting the shot of the operation in progress. I don’t have that much coordination.

I’m laughing at myself. DUH! Of course I knew about that. I’ve been thinking of it as a foreground extractor sort of thing. Background eraser just didn’t click. :lmao: Nice job getting the shot of the operation in progress. I don’t have that much coordination.
That third hand helps at times. :lmao:

What Jerry said. As an alternative, once you see that the subject has been selected, you can take your finger off, and you'll get a popup menu option to copy the subject to the clipboard. From there, you can paste it into another app.

View attachment 191928
You can also save the clipped image to your camera roll. That’s what I’ve been doing,

It truly does (well, except for the weird wine glass). It's fascinating because one of the identifying features of AI-generated art for me has been that it looks so smooth and all of a piece. This is not like that at all.
It often does come across as too homogeneous. I have to admit I need to use a collage artist’s name (Kurt Scwitters) in order to get it to look “right”. Here are the four images I got.

IMG_9629.jpeg

It often does come across as too homogeneous. I have to admit I need to use a collage artist’s name (Kurt Scwitters) in order to get it to look “right”. Here are the four images I got.

View attachment 192020
That half vamp in the upper right is pretty cool, too. Sort of looks like Abraham Lincoln.

Back
Top Bottom