6EAD8ED3-A22E-4544-961A-F14FF747D82E.jpeg

Found on our walk today - Musk Mallow

80F55B2A-9FE8-4BD5-91D9-030D7C55A6F3.jpeg

And this is Centarium.
Both iColorama, Snapseed and DistressedFX

181/365

View attachment 182532
Fireweed
Snapseed to remove the background (sky), DistressedFX to add another background, and Procreate to add the shadow.
Wow, believe me or not, but earlier tonight I was trying to get good captures of fireweeds. They didn’t turn out good. Now I’m glad they didn’t. Even good they would have looked like crap compared to this. But what I don’t understand is how you removed the background with SNAPSEED :alien:

Wow, believe me or not, but earlier tonight I was trying to get good captures of fireweeds. They didn’t turn out good. Now I’m glad they didn’t. Even good they would have looked like crap compared to this. But what I don’t understand is how you removed the background with SNAPSEED :alien:
I wonder if it was double exposure and then blended to get rid of the original sky?

Thank you dearest. :kissingheart: It was rizole Rizole that taught me how to do it. You select Selective in Snapseed and then select Add. Brightness comes up and you crank that up to 100%.

321C344C-FBF3-48D0-A654-147CCBC56D3A.jpeg
57E25EAA-A361-45C4-A1F7-4684D0E7BFAA.jpeg

Crank up the Brightness to 100%, press the tick and keep doing that until all of the sky is white. It really only works on light backgrounds, like the photo of the fireweed. I see that I also used Healing to get rid of some of the foliage. It’s important to press the tick after a few attempts, because, for some reason, when you press Add it darkens parts of the image. Pressing the tick saves the lightened image and then you go back into Selective and do it all over again. This is what I ended up with.

5ABD56BD-D3CE-43F0-8F69-024CFEE5B01B.jpeg

Thank you dearest. :kissingheart: It was rizole Rizole that taught me how to do it. You select Selective in Snapseed and then select Add. Brightness comes up and you crank that up to 100%.

View attachment 182536
View attachment 182535

Crank up the Brightness to 100%, press the tick and keep doing that until all of the sky is white. It really only works on light backgrounds, like the photo of the fireweed. I see that I also used Healing to get rid of some of the foliage. It’s important to press the tick after a few attempts, because, for some reason, when you press Add is darkens parts of the image. Pressing the tick saves the lightened image and then you go back into Selective and do it all over again. This is what I ended up with.

View attachment 182537
Aha, I have used Selective for other purposes but not this one. Just tried with one of my photos from today and it worked :) Thanks

185/365

F6E9FACE-6620-4224-9DD6-3B5CA555EF0A.jpeg

I went to Cambridge today to meet some friends. I took this whilst we were waiting for lunch to arrive.
Pixelmator.

F2F57BD2-39A3-4A8F-A20F-6D2B0552877F.jpeg

And this, as I now see from the bottom of the image, was taken with Overcam. I didn’t realise that the app adds its name to the images. I’ve no idea what this is.:lol:

185/365

View attachment 182716
I went to Cambridge today to meet some friends. I took this whilst we were waiting for lunch to arrive.
Pixelmator.

View attachment 182715
And this, as I now see from the bottom of the image, was taken with Overcam. I didn’t realise that the app adds its name to the images. I’ve no idea what this is.:lol:
Great pic of the boy with the dog. My OverCam does not add its name :alien:13A81F10-A49F-4408-A926-9EBFC5F9E5F8.jpeg

It happens when you choose a white or black frame. I’ve now chosen “no frame” as a default, so it shouldn’t happen again.:)
Kind of stupid idea of the dev to include the text in framed versions. I guess all users changes to no frme as soon as they discover the tiny text. But of course you can remove it with Retouch or other apps :lol:

185/365

View attachment 182716
Pixelmator.

View attachment 182715
I find those surprises, too!

Back
Top Bottom