• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
004/365

View attachment 163442
Yes, it’s my birthday today and I got this hat and snood from my step-daughter. They are both wonderfully warm AND the hat doesn’t make my head itch, nor does it give me hat hair!!!! It’s my favourite hat ever.
Snapseed, iColorama (for the background) and then Mextures for some zshush.
Happy Birthday, my dear. Love the colours!

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Happy Birthday! I knew my daughter shared a birthday with someone else wonderful!

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
005/365

FIT

6E435BC1-6A3E-4B96-9D77-7567F806080D.jpeg

For some reason, laminated letters have appeared around the village. I’ve only found three.
FotoDa, iColorama, Stackables

Geek1956

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone X
004/365

View attachment 163442
Yes, it’s my birthday today and I got this hat and snood from my step-daughter. They are both wonderfully warm AND the hat doesn’t make my head itch, nor does it give me hat hair!!!! It’s my favourite hat ever.
Snapseed, iColorama (for the background) and then Mextures for some zshush.
Happy belated birthday Jill

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
006/365

2368B78C-A814-4132-83D0-7BC1DE433706.jpeg

On my walk back to the rental house. Bluristic for the tree blur, FotoDa to put three of the tree images together, Mextures for the texture/colour and then Lenslight for the moon.

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
007/365 (licensed to thrill :lol: )

EE493334-5EDF-42EA-9323-6FE19C98FA13.jpeg

The table and chairs are back from the painters! It’s starting to look like a proper kitchen (if you ignore the fact that the worktops are in, so neither is the hob, nor the taps :rolleyes: ).

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
008/365

316B1EF9-40F1-4056-8D1A-30BE542BBCF7.jpeg

I liked the reflection in the churchyard notice board. Hipstamatic and Mextures

38F85F0E-B141-4AD7-BF7D-B869A8FD706D.jpeg

This is a close-up of the noticeboard, but put through Hipstamatic and Trigraphy. I think it looks like a lovely quilt.

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
008/365

View attachment 163599

View attachment 163600
This is a close-up of the noticeboard, but put through Hipstamatic and Trigraphy. I think it looks like a lovely quilt.
These are both great. I used that same option in Trigraphy to create a quilt from a landscape. Now we just need a way to have an automated sewing machine create a quilt from the image!

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
These are both great. I used that same option in Trigraphy to create a quilt from a landscape. Now we just need a way to have an automated sewing machine create a quilt from the image!
Yes!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Congrats on the door handles and your birthday, Jilly (in no particular order :D). May they signify the openings of many wonderful doors over the year :thumbs:

(And what everyone else said about your blue horse + man capture o_O)

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
008/365

View attachment 163599

View attachment 163600

Yes, an automated sewing machine! My first thought was “a lovely quilt that took a lot of work...”

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Yes, an automated sewing machine! My first thought was “a lovely quilt that took a lot of work...”
It's that slightly puffy effect on each of the triangles that really makes it work as a quilt.

About 20 years or so ago, Lorraine bought an electronic sewing machine, a Pfaff 7570, to do some wearable art things. Among other features, it can do machine embroidery controlled by its onboard computer. Feed an image into the software on your desktop computer, have it converted to an embroidery pattern, tinker with the colors and stitches, and then download the result to the sewing machine to have it stitched out. I just realized :rolleyes: that it could be used to create embroidered versions of appstracts. And I'm sure the machines have advanced in the last 20 years, too. Not a quilt and not quilt-size, but still...

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
It's that slightly puffy effect on each of the triangles that really makes it work as a quilt.

About 20 years or so ago, Lorraine bought an electronic sewing machine, a Pfaff 7570, to do some wearable art things. Among other features, it can do machine embroidery controlled by its onboard computer. Feed an image into the software on your desktop computer, have it converted to an embroidery pattern, tinker with the colors and stitches, and then download the result to the sewing machine to have it stitched out. I just realized :rolleyes: that it could be used to create embroidered versions of appstracts. And I'm sure the machines have advanced in the last 20 years, too. Not a quilt and not quilt-size, but still...
Pfaff are excellent sewing machines.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

It was probably 15 years ago I attended a dog show and wound up having my dog (a Yellow Lab) embroidered on my jacket by one of those fancy machines. That was her job, she traveled all over the country, follow the dog shows. What a cool job! She had books of hundreds of designs, not just dogs.