Mobi366 JillyG’s Project 366 - 2020

345/365
Thursday 10th

09CCC15B-E0C0-4A12-9161-F5FC718E623B.jpeg

The Falcon in Fotheringhay. I often walk past the pub on my walk back from Woodnewton, but it was getting dark this afternoon and the lights were on.
Hipstamatic

346/365
Friday 11th

5B290681-0F0A-40FD-86D4-DBD435F45359.jpeg

The kitchen with knobs on. Or, the kitchen uncovered. No worktops yet because two workers at the worktop company have the virus and the place is shut for 14 days. It looks quite sparse, but there is a utility room with more cupboards and a place for the washing machine.

Last edited:
346/365
Friday 11th

View attachment 162706
The kitchen with knobs on. Or, the kitchen uncovered. No worktops yet because two workers at the worktop company have the virus and the place is shut for 14 days. It looks quite sparse, but there is a utility room with more cupboards and a place for the washing machine.
That’s a great space to host an international Mobitog photography convention when rona “leaves the building” ;)

343/365
Tuesday 8th

View attachment 162703
Sunset over the golf course. Back to Stilton to have my hair cut and to meet my friend and take Lulu, her dog, for a walk.
Beautiful :thumbs: I wonder if I should get my hair cut too? Last time you did it was the same day as I did. Feels like very recently, so I think I'll wait. But I've noticed the hair has started to tickle my ears. I'll ask my DH to fix that. Doesn't matter how it looks estethically as I never see anyone expect him. As long as he doesn't cut my ears of it's OK:lol:

346/365
Friday 11th

View attachment 162706
What an amazing space! I suspect you will pretty much live in here! I can just see all the gorgeous recipes your cooking already. :appwhore:

349/365
Monday 14th

DFFE1CEF-BBF9-430C-86F9-BF2CF746AC88.png

Walking home from the new house, these clouds looked interesting. But FotoDa and Mextures are responsible for the drama! If you zoom in a bit there’s a little plane - go straight up into the cloud from the lump on the horizon and you’ll see it.

What an amazing space! I suspect you will pretty much live in here! I can just see all the gorgeous recipes your cooking already. :appwhore:
Oh Ann, I‘m terrible with new things. I won’t be able to bring myself to use the ovens and hob for at least six month - I don’t want to dirty them.:lmao:

349/365
Monday 14th

View attachment 162786
Walking home from the new house, these clouds looked interesting. But FotoDa and Mextures are responsible for the drama! If you zoom in a bit there’s a little plane - go straight up into the cloud from the lump on the horizon and you’ll see it.
I thought my screen was dirty, and I don’t know if I’m looking at the right thing
Other than that, I see a lot of drama indeed! Very beautiful

349/365
Monday 14th

View attachment 162786
Hello there Hawkeye, I downloaded your pic and showed it in full screen on my iMac and MAYBE I think I saw something - see thumbnail and tell me if I'm right :rolleyes:
2AD707A5-53DB-4D64-A91E-A8BB2C148D40.jpeg

Correct!! :thumbs:
What a relief :rolleyes: I had been up since since before 3 am and was so tired I almost fell asleep while standing up. After having sort of discovered that plane I dived into the bed in Linus' room and slept like a log until now. Time to get out before the semi darkness is reverted back to black. If you want to see a plane more clearly me too saw one yesterday - posted a clip on my Insta:D

Back
Top Bottom