• MobiTog 365 & 52 - ROLL UP, ROLL UP - MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2022 is now OPEN for Volunteers! > Remember - YOU CAN SIGN-UP any time that suits you to start - it does not HAVE to be at year beginning/end... :) < GoGoGo CLICK HERE JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • Your MobiStaff & MobiAdmin wish all our MobiMembers everywhere A HAPPY, HEALTHY & SUCCESSFUL PHOTOGRAPHY FILLED 2022!... x x
  • > PLEASE STAY VIRUS & OMICRON SAFE! MobiMembers - Beware Covid Omicron! PLEASE continue to stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Be kind to others. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all your MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT MC #260

deepop

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I love IPA's Kevin, the hoppier and fruitier the better. I think the beer world is divided in to two, Hoppy or Malty. I come down on the hoppy side.
But yes the 'Craft' market has really made beer sexy and for once I'd bow to the USA for showing us the way there.
I’m with you. Hoppy and fruity. Living in New England, NEPA’s abound.

deepop

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Shaky handheld macro of goldfish ornament
Moment
382A6846-D9B3-4191-A55B-67DFFB04E49F.jpeg

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
View attachment 174428

It's a Steampunk Lovecraft Christmas :alien:
FotoDa mix, with lots of fooling around with the layers and blends
That’s funny… I don’t remember any scene in Lovecraft where a doctor says, “Which Old One do you prefer? This one…or this one? Number one?…or number two?”