MobiColour MCC #270 Theme: Doorways

This was an oldy from 2015 in the inner city. Last time I looked this door no longer existed
Hipstamatic Classic
View attachment 177733
This is lovely. I get so much stick of the kids for photographing doors. We went to Cyprus a few years ago and there was just so many portals, entrances, doors, passageways etc, I was like a kid in a sweetshop. The family just marched off muttering 'my god, dad's photographing doors again, weirdo'

This is lovely. I get so much stick of the kids for photographing doors. We went to Cyprus a few years ago and there was just so many portals, entrances, doors, passageways etc, I was like a kid in a sweetshop. The family just marched off muttering 'my god, dad's photographing doors again, weirdo'
Hahaha sounds like my family Bill. Doors are a great subject for photography. I apparently have close to 600 door snaps when I did a search in the photos app

Another one from the archives, 2015, with Hipstamatic Classic
1646730660663.jpeg

I apparently have a thing for doors, too. When I started going through my catalog, holy Hanna! I had no idea.

Back
Top Bottom