• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Mobi Members' self-portraits

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
:D Lovely to see you. And a great edit. Did you have a look through that window?
You know I did.... :D Filled with *stuff*, but nothing that inspired me this time... I preferred the outside bits.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
rizole I only just saw your Kate Bush/streaming hair etc version ! ! ! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Seriously impressed, DH even sat through 3:45 of Kate’s Wuthering Heights so as not to miss a second of your spinning. Of course now all my artistic instincts are in overdrive and I am thinking white tulle, a smoke machine, some glitter in your hair . . . a tear or two? But no, the gif is magnificent as it is. A treasure I will never be able to explain to my grandchildren :thumbs: :notworthy: :inlove:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
How’dyoudothat? The lady looks like a painting, but she can’t be can she? It’s great anyway.:thumbs:
Yes, I thought she was a painting too! Optical illusion? Trick with light and mirrors? Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
The lady is actually painted on a mirror.The artist wanted to convey the fact that no art exists without its viewing audience, and so by viewing the viewer one make the art complete.
Ahhhhhhhhh..... cooool. :thumbs:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
This is my favorite so far. Great work! I'm working my own with Hipstamatic and Mextures.
Thanks so much Tiffany! :blush: It’s a mashup of me and my beloved Miss Missy. :hearteyecat: Can hardly wait to see yours.

Tiffany

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Tiffany
Device
iPhone Xs Max
Really really cool portrait and great edit as well.

I haven't done much in Snapseed; I've been using Darkroom, Lightroom, and Pixelmator Photo (iPad only) to edit then applying some filters in VSCO.

Since browsing around here I have the itch to use other apps and actually make art instead of just snapshots.

Tiffany

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Tiffany
Device
iPhone Xs Max
These are cool and mysterious! I can’t decide which one I like best...
Me neither tbh. I'm working through other ones. rizole's are really cool, especially the one of him spinning. :p I need to get a bit creative.

My friend and I are going downtown to shoot around a bit once the flowers bloom down there. I can't wait.