Mobi-on-Mobi Dubble

image.jpg

zenjen Dubble with zenjen 6 Jan. It's surprisingly surprising what comes back if you have quite a few images in your cache!

Update: this image isn't square. I think I've done something to it since. . Note to self: more organised folders!! And why oh why will Apple not let me re-name images!

Last edited:
Lzed Larry - are there no other Mobi people on Dubble? The only Mobi-on-Mobi Dubbles I've found are with you & Frelu Cristian . . . Exalted company indeed! :notworthy: :inlove: And it would be nice to see some other M-M random 'collabs' !
I have asked before but no I think we are the only ones (or at least the only ones to admit it :))
Actually was just on there trying to clean up things a bit. Right now I have over 2300 and scrolling through is getting to be a pain or to find anything from a while ago. Maybe I will down load some then delete, right now going through the ones I don't like and deleting...

I have asked before but no I think we are the only ones (or at least the only ones to admit it :))
Actually was just on there trying to clean up things a bit. Right now I have over 2300 and scrolling through is getting to be a pain or to find anything from a while ago. Maybe I will down load some then delete, right now going through the ones I don't like and deleting...

I've just deleted down to 30 Dubbles & 50 new singles. I get bored easily :) and I'm learning - best value for me I think is putting up bits of pattern or texture or fragments of image. And being very quick to delete the standard my dinner, my bg/gf sticking out his/her tongue, someone else's sunset/news photo/award winning image.

I 'liked' someone's rather funky cartoonish image, looked at their singles cache and saw many similar obviously from a Harry Potter book or spinoff of some kind! Or like some particularly original-looking artistic piece, and see that every other photo in their cache is rubbishy amateur stuff.

All those years grading papers at university has given me a nose like a fox - the sudden changes in syntax, the random patches of quotes from the text book they don't understand that I've read even if they haven't . . . :appsir:

I've been saving the ones I like and should do a purge :)

zenjenny wondered how B+W of the Minds's Garden would work in Dubble so I killed a couple hours trying it....
These are the results... Only mixes with zenjenny's images.

image.png

image.png

Gave up with Safari, still getting a 2448x2448 image as being to big or if it does work it takes so blasted long to upload....

So to continue with more...

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1450040827.687322.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1450040860.904697.jpg

Decided to add a close up of part of one panel. Still would like Dubble have you pick a particular user instead of just random...
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1450040899.286136.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1450041016.881449.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1450041056.747731.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1450041107.464318.jpg

Had better luck with Diana but I had to grab some of Jen's singles :) but will post them to the Diana thread.

I didn't know you could selectively Dubble with one person?
Or that you could 'grab their singles'?
You're welcome to any of mine - (in fact I have a few images that should work with the B&W which I can DM to you? ) but how did you do that?

Some of these (and often with Diana or Dubbles in general ) I think the combination shot would benefit from one more layer of the OP. Preferably as per Diana, with the option to control transparency and filter . And/or mask. (Diana doesn't mask, right?).

And MsDee is on Dubble??

I didn't know you could selectively Dubble with one person?
Or that you could 'grab their singles'?
You're welcome to any of mine - (in fact I have a few images that should work with the B&W which I can DM to you? ) but how did you do that?

Some of these (and often with Diana or Dubbles in general ) I think the combination shot would benefit from one more layer of the OP. Preferably as per Diana, with the option to control transparency and filter . And/or mask. (Diana doesn't mask, right?).

And MsDee is on Dubble??
No you can't selectively pick a user, I wish they would allow you to. You don't want to know how many times I had to send it again to get a few with you :)

If I goto your feed and show you singles it shows them onscreen, do ascreengrab and crop and if you need to, use BigPhoto to enlarge them. In Dubble they had reduced the save resolution smaller so ascreengrab is about double what it saves at.
Yes having more control over the lending would be nice as well as filters but don't know if that will happen in Dubble.
Yes you can send me some if you like, then I will play with them, there are other ways to get different looks then just Dubble or Dianna app.

Lzed Larry, what is the difference between the free version and the paid for 'unlimited' (?) version?
Think it's the number of Dubbles you get. I think you are allowed 20 a day on limited and also there's a watermark but I quite like these limitations. Firstly, it stops me becoming obsessed with it and secondly I can tell in my camera roll all the shots that aren't 'mine'.

Think it's the number of Dubbles you get. I think you are allowed 20 a day on limited and also there's a watermark but I quite like these limitations. Firstly, it stops me becoming obsessed with it and secondly I can tell in my camera roll all the shots that aren't 'mine'.
Yes free version is limited to 20 which can go by really quickly, many times you will try and simply not like what it has come up with. And yes the free has the watermark. Paying the in-app get rid of the limit as well as the watermark.

One thing the previous version had that this doesn't any more was comments for images. Now it is simply like or leave it..

I found that I was running into the 20 dubble limit really quick so in the end paid the in-app :)

Yes you will also find you camera roll swells though you could just leave them on their servers. Right now I have I think around 2800 on their servers... (mostly from the last version). Generally if I like it I will save it and move it to the desktop about once a week.

Back
Top Bottom