Mobi-on-Mobi Dubble

Not sure if the more fundamental question has yet been asked... :whistle:

One assumes all Dubble iMages used will be Mobile Device originated?... :rog:

Won't they...
Frankly I never thought too much about it but I guess assumed that it is mainly mobile. There are too many selfies and feet etc to be anything but... :) You could take images in the app also but would think a lot are using images from cameraroll as you have no way that I can see to upload from another source from inside the app.

Yes free version is limited to 20 which can go by really quickly, many times you will try and simply not like what it has come up with. And yes the free has the watermark. Paying the in-app get rid of the limit as well as the watermark.

One thing the previous version had that this doesn't any more was comments for images. Now it is simply like or leave it..

I found that I was running into the 20 dubble limit really quick so in the end paid the in-app :)

Yes you will also find you camera roll swells though you could just leave them on their servers. Right now I have I think around 2800 on their servers... (mostly from the last version). Generally if I like it I will save it and move it to the desktop about once a week.
Wow, 2800!

After checking out this thread, I got the Dubble app ( go figure) and I'm thinking, if nothing else it will give me some insight into how double exposures work and why mine fail. Thanks!

zenjenny & deepop aka @drnoho

IMG_5496.JPG

zenjen & Lzed

IMG_5530.JPG

zenjen & jalaislynn

IMG_5532.JPG

Oh cool. I'm so glad you're there. I love the *idea* of Dubble but oh my the number of plane wings and feet and coffee cups and hipster sayings and 'eighteen versions of my favourite selfie' and other generic gumph you have to wade through to match something to make a pleasing or even interesting image . . .

More arty stuff, I say.

It's only Adam Scott afaik - at least I think he's the only developer and I think he has a couple of colleagues that do Other Things. I think he should get another dev or two on board and build a Dubble with more placement and editing control - that would be phenomenal. He already has a print facility (I don't know if anyone uses it).

Hmm. Let's go see Ted's singles :D

Oh cool. I'm so glad you're there. I love the *idea* of Dubble but oh my the number of plane wings and feet and coffee cups and hipster sayings and 'eighteen versions of my favourite selfie' and other generic gumph you have to wade through to match something to make a pleasing or even interesting image . . .

More arty stuff, I say.

It's only Adam Scott afaik - at least I think he's the only developer and I think he has a couple of colleagues that do Other Things. I think he should get another dev or two on board and build a Dubble with more placement and editing control - that would be phenomenal. He already has a print facility (I don't know if anyone uses it).

Hmm. Let's go see Ted's singles :D
I agree. It wold be really nice to have control over placement and some masking ability.

Back
Top Bottom