MobiTog Moments

For me, the Your Attachments list only goes back to Jan 2015, and I'm certain I posted images before that. (Smooth? Any help?) However, here's the earliest photo that shows up, and it's quite suitable: the Blastolene Ford on Squid Row.

blastoleneford-jpg.60606

The Squid Row series: a never ending source of delight. I recall thinking you were having us on till the image that showed the sign. (Though I suppose you could have shopped it :mobibabe:)

The pivotal moments on mobitog for me are the threads that forced me to learn, do or think something new or different to my default snapseed processing. EOS, Edit this, Twac all made me up my game. Here's the first EOS I was happy with my contribution in.
eos-0-jpg.77596

The other threads that made me change are the b&w and mobicolour. I've said it elsewhere before but the discipline of meeting a weekly challenge made me more productive and up my quality. I now take many more pictures but reject even more as no good to find the ones that do it for me.
Here's my first winning pic in either thread just a few weeks after joining. The theme was Heavy Metal.
tmp_dsc_1911_3320935867-jpg.76041

And now you’ve had winning images in all the judged challenges :notworthy: :thumbs: :). I think there was even a MobiColour theme in your honour :mobibabe:

The pivotal moments on mobitog for me are the threads that forced me to learn, do or think something new or different to my default snapseed processing. EOS, Edit this, Twac all made me up my game. Here's the first EOS I was happy with my contribution in.
eos-0-jpg.77596

The other threads that made me change are the b&w and mobicolour. I've said it elsewhere before but the discipline of meeting a weekly challenge made me more productive and up my quality. I now take many more pictures but reject even more as no good to find the ones that do it for me.
Here's my first winning pic in either thread just a few weeks after joining. The theme was Heavy Metal.
I didn’t see this the first time so wonderful to see it now. Great image.

For me, the Your Attachments list only goes back to Jan 2015, and I'm certain I posted images before that. (Smooth? Any help?) However, here's the earliest photo that shows up, and it's quite suitable: the Blastolene Ford on Squid Row.

blastoleneford-jpg.60606
Oh yes...one of my faves for sure!!

eos-0-jpg.77596

Wow! I don’t seem to remember the helicopter image but man is it great!

From April 16, 2013. I doesn’t make sense to me that this was my first posted image. No introductory image.
View attachment 35646
It comes from a set of 3 images describing how to photograph and view 3D images. Unfortunately, this app no longer works on the new iOS but it still works on an older iPad I have.

Last edited:
From April 16, 2013. I doesn’t make sense to me that this was my first posted image. No introductory image.
https://mobitog.com/attachments/3d-ipad-screen-shot-2-jpg.35646/
It comes from a set of 3 images describing how to photograph and view 3D images. Unfortunately, this app no longer works on the new iOS but it still works on an older iPad I have.
OK it appears I don’t have the hang of this yet. SoI found the image in Your Attachments and I copied the link, and pasted it. It seems that isn’t the right way to do it.
You need to add the IMG starting and closing tags in the square brackets like you would with the quote.

masks-jpg.70212

The first image I posted on Mobitog. I was hesitant to post anything on this thread as I still see myself as a relative newcomer (Nov 2015)
I was curious to see how the attachment thingy works though!
Mobi Moments have been many, the great images, the friendly people, the LOL moments. A great forum and always something to learn about photography apps and life in general.
Not the easiest forum to start with, which is why I think people are daunted to begin with and many say 'Hi' never to return. But I'm thoroughly glad I persevered, I'm addicted and in MobiLove :inlove:

masks-jpg.70212

The first image I posted on Mobitog. I was hesitant to post anything on this thread as I still see myself as a relative newcomer (Nov 2015)
Mobi Moments have been many, the great images, the friendly people, the LOL moments. A great forum and always something to learn about photography apps and life in general.
Not the easiest forum to start with, which is why I think people are daunted to begin with and many say 'Hi' never to return. But I'm thoroughly glad I persevered, I'm addicted and in MobiLove :inlove:
:inlove:

masks-jpg.70212

I remember this one! :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom