Mobi365 Nagaisgich’s Project 366 - 2020 - Appstracts

Straight out of camera

bloop

961281F2-89C3-466A-88E3-C4ACF42DDEC8.jpeg

Straight out of camera

bloop

View attachment 153835
Wow, that’s a beauty. When I see the blue background, it makes me think of iColorama and (runs off to look at what it’s called) Effects>Chroma, where you can seamlessly blend an image with a blue or green background onto another image by choosing either the green or blue preset. In this case, it would be blue. :D

Wow, that’s a beauty. When I see the blue background, it makes me think of iColorama and (runs off to look at what it’s called) Effects>Chroma, where you can seamlessly blend an image with a blue or green background onto another image by choosing either the green or blue preset. In this case, it would be blue. :D
This is a jellyfish display at Ripleys Aquarium. The colours change... the red was magnificent and I caught a few shots with my grandsons silhouetted :) Oops just checked... the Other background is purple light, it’s the jellyfish that were lit up red at one point.

My family shots from our excursion yesterday: wall sized jellyfish tank, mirrors, lights. I’m so entranced by getting an abstract look without editing.
0148FAFC-9D0E-43FB-9D2D-6C79A6FE280F.jpeg
B718E616-D202-41A5-BF1E-072D712EC269.jpeg

yellow fish

I put a background made of turtle magnets through iColorama to remove any trace of reality. Then in SuperimposeX I changed it more out of recognition before layering and blending a yellow fish on it. Then for some reason I put it back through iColorama again. I think I ended up adding a weird texture.
Not really a planned out thing.
C100D9A7-C2C7-40A8-A745-CADA09FE2951.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom