Oh my g...Oggl! Hipstamatic launches new community

I didn't realise I had three codes to give out as well, so whoever needs one still can send me a pm too.

In case any of you are more visual... like me ;) ... check out TWiT's iFive Episode 40 for a quick demo of ôggl
NOW I get it! :D
Agree with Cat - this is a cool show, thanks for sharing it Diana... ;)

Do any of you girls (or boys even!) know her well enough to try and get MobiTog featured?... :rog:

Gotta be worth a punt hey?... :D

From iP5 using the fabulous MobiApp... :D

I listen to several of the Twit shows weekly. But this is a new one for me. Thanks for introducing me to it. :)
You are quite welcome... I actually watch tons of TWiT Live with my Roku on my TV... yes... even my kids call me "Geek"... I just can't get enough, at least while I'm still unemployed ;)

Austinn would like an invite code if anyone has any. My last code went to my daughter, will try and get her to join in the fun here!
I still have 2 more!

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1369019587.700840.jpg

Thanks for posting the Twit link. Makes it much clearer now. I will play with it but in general agree, why pay for the sharing? One reason might be the ever increasing and annoying Instagram spam problem. By charging a fee they will most likely eliminate that and perhaps become a hub for the Hipstamatic community.

The issues with Instagram was one of the reasons I never used it much. I have started posting there but made my photos private so only people I know can see them, since then I have not had any spam but it also means fewer people see them, oh well. About the only good thing there that is entirely lacking in Oggl is comments. I am still undecided about Oggl and if I should sign up so at least I can get the rest of the gear I own in it. I like to some degree taking an image then being able to change gear which truth be told reminds me of KitCam which I use all the time.

The downside of private on Instagram is that you can't participate in the challenges as your photos don't show up under the tag.

So is there some way to control all the spammers?

Back
Top Bottom