Mobi365 psmoore Project 365 - 2023

Feb 26

64A184B2-4199-4C8A-BD05-7BA2182CDB44.jpeg

Mar 7 - Current situation. Think I completely tore the meniscus in my left knee yesterday. Huts to lay still, can’t put any weight on it, etc. waiting for next Monday to get an MRI and then off to an Orthopedic surgeon. My kids set me up next to my bed though. Brownies, Lays chips and a little refrigerator. My iPad and CPAP also handy. It is so painful right now.

E7ACFF44-91D9-4926-B459-CC12CAC2E8D6.jpeg

Mar 7 - Current situation. Think I completely tore the meniscus in my left knee yesterday. Huts to lay still, can’t put any weight on it, etc. waiting for next Monday to get an MRI and then off to an Orthopedic surgeon. My kids set me up next to my bed though. Brownies, Lays chips and a little refrigerator. My iPad and CPAP also handy. It is so painful right now.

View attachment 190521
Oh, I feel so sorry for you :oops: The kids made a cozy place but I guess you'd rather get away from there. Be careful now so it doesn't get worse

Oh, I feel so sorry for you :oops: The kids made a cozy place but I guess you'd rather get away from there. Be careful now so it doesn't get worse
Unfortunately there’s no getting away. Takes me about 1min to go 6 feet to get to my bathroom. I know I’m a pain wimp, but this really hurts! Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom